Options

Comments

• Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Enrage did 9/11.

amidoinitrite?

this is the most stupid and hurtful statement u people can ever make.
    u guys think 9/11 was funny dont u b:angry...relating it with ur mmo fantasies and everythng.
    even though i am not from usa, i do feel sorry for all those people who died for no cause and here u are ...comparing ur mmo deeds to world 2nd most shameful act.b:sad

u know what hurts most other than, to see those people die , is that people like u who thinks they are doing a greater deed by playing mmo and joking abt such incidents in some supid mmo forums.
    i ( do not actually), but i DO wish (sometime) that some one from ur family member shd be in there too, then u wud feel what its like loosing fly in terrorist actsb:sad
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    u guys think 9/11 was funny dont u b:angry...relating it with ur mmo fantasies and everythng.
    even though i am not from usa, i do feel sorry for all those people who died for no cause and here u are ...comparing ur mmo deeds to world 2nd most shameful act.b:sad

u know what hurts most other than, to see those people die , is that people like u who thinks they are doing a greater deed by playing mmo and joking abt such incidents in some supid mmo forums.
    i ( do not actually), but i DO wish (sometime) that some one from ur family member shd be in there too, then u wud feel what its like loosing fly in terrorist actsb:sad

Can you feel it changing you? your rage is turning you to the dark side.
    STRIKE ME DOWN!
    DO IT!

and fulfill your destiny!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Enrage did 9/11.

amidoinitrite?

You know, last year, Enrage was attacked by TERRORIST on 9/11
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can you feel it changing you? your rage is turning you to the dark side.
    STRIKE ME DOWN!
    DO IT!

and fulfill your destiny!
    i am not raging and i am no one to 'STRIKE YOU DOWN'. If people like 'u' are a little bit sensitive/ mature enough towards things you say, then this world will be a somewhat better place to live in.
    anyways, it does change me and oh well, its not about anyone's destiny to fulfill.
    jsut say this statement to some of ur members whose relatives got killed in 9/11.
    ( and i guess, in next post ill be hearing nthng but flame from ur members, so ill just let u glorify ur mmo pride in 'ur' post)b:byeb:bye

P.S> yet to see any american post on this.(and btw i am not american. as i said in my earlier post)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i am not raging and i am no one to 'STRIKE YOU DOWN'. If people like 'u' are a little bit sensitive/ mature enough towards things you say, then this world will be a somewhat better place to live in.
    anyways, it does change me and oh well, its not about anyone's destiny to fulfill.
    jsut say this statement to some of ur members whose relatives got killed in 9/11.
    ( and i guess, in next post ill be hearing nthng but flame from ur members, so ill just let u glorify ur mmo pride in 'ur' post)b:byeb:bye

P.S> yet to see any american post on this.(and btw i am not american. as i said in my earlier post)

You don't even know who is American and who isn't, how can you have the audacity to make such a claim?

I have an American citizenship, thank you very much, and I think while it was a tragedy for the families directly affected by the body count, the US has wiped out far more people in a single act before and I find it a bit ironic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I probably shouldn't link an article The Onion did on this 9/11. b:chuckle

<3 The Onion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited September 2011
    Options

I didnt wish anyone from your family die a fiery death, ijs.
    something something something COMPLETE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You don't even know who is American and who isn't, how can you have the audacity to make such a claim?

I have an American citizenship, thank you very much, and I think while it was a tragedy for the families directly affected by the body count, the US has wiped out far more people in a single act before and I find it a bit ironic.

excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure
    You my sir, have a very stupid and lame way of showing that what u do is right.
    and what ur country did, try(jsut try) to appreciate it. u have been saved for 10 years from terrorism, while most of the other parts are still facing the problem
    and please dnt tell me that i tend to claim anyhtng here. i jsut said, i am yet to see any remark from a real american from ur guild( which u are not, ijs),thinks abt such comment.
    and Aesthor(or whoever u are), MMO has made much a deeper dig in ur life. kidnly get out of it while u can lolypop.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I didnt wish anyone from your family die a fiery death, ijs.
    something something something COMPLETE!

no..no1 died from my fly. i am just reacting the way a normal person would react, and if some one did died from my fly in such attack, then i wud have ofc reverted from explaining to
    u coz its just not worth it. lol...my last 2 cents i guess (i know u people dnt think i ahve any) no more post from me in this one..tc and good day to you all.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure
    You my sir, have a very stupid and lame way of showing that what u do is right.
    and what ur country did, try(jsut try) to appreciate it. u have been saved for 10 years from terrorism, while most of the other parts are still facing the problem
    and please dnt tell me that i tend to claim anyhtng here. i jsut said, i am yet to see any remark from a real american from ur guild( which u are not, ijs),thinks abt such comment.
    and Aesthor(or whoever u are), MMO has made much a deeper dig in ur life. kidnly get out of it while u can lolypop.

Lol I only read the first sentence and I already see all the fail I need to. I did not need or make excuses for anything, nor have I even done anything that I care to prove is right or wrong. Learn to read, read my post again, and maybe I'll read your next attempt at replying. I'm not going to read more bull from a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about. I already get enough of that in yellow.

Oh yea, and learn to type "American" first if you're gonna preach about what it is to be American, because my spell-check is going nuts on your stupid post. And while you're at it, why don't you go outside into the real world and learn about it, because you obviously don't know what the heck you're yappin' about. You, sir, are an ignorant tool who runs his mouth about **** you don't know about, and no one cares about your opinions until you smarten up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Anyone still QQing over terrorist need to dig a big QQbunker and live out of site of the rest of us.

10 years ago. Grow up.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I learned to keep my opinions of 9/11, and the idiocy of Americans about it to myself b:cry Dam defensive people!
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I learned to keep my opinions of 9/11, and the idiocy of Americans about it to myself b:cry Dam defensive people!

Don't confuse defensive with this BS offensive **** bush/oBOMBya have been promoting.

Nothing wrong with a defense.

Ron Paul 2012.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't confuse defensive with this BS offensive **** bush/oBOMBya have been promoting.

Nothing wrong with a defense.

Ron Paul 2012.

why cant we get Kinky to run for president...I could get behind a Kinky president...not sure i can get behind an ancient such as Paul, however he does have some rather interesting ideas...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why cant we get Kinky to run for president...I could get behind a Kinky president...not sure i can get behind an ancient such as Paul, however he does have some rather interesting ideas...

And by "interesting" you mean "the BEST" ideas.

EDIT: You better be in my corner with that TJ quote in ur sig. Or you have no idea what he stood for.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And by "interesting" you mean "the BEST" ideas.

EDIT: You better be in my corner with that TJ quote in ur sig. Or you have no idea what he stood for.

I am in America's corner...just as TJ was b:cute

as far as best goes...mmm perhaps not the BEST...but way better than that crazy *** Bachman...and to be hoenst with you, Im afraid to say anything about Perry...i really beleive that he will shoot me b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am in America's corner...just as TJ was b:cute

as far as best goes...mmm perhaps not the BEST...but way better than that crazy *** Bachman...and to be hoenst with you, Im afraid to say anything about Perry...i really beleive that he will shoot me b:shocked
    Bush = oBOMBya = Romney = Perry = Bullshet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

2nd most shameful act? Lol.
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im wondering what the most shamefull act in the world was?

Hitler and the Jews?

any of the Crussades?

or maybe...when Coke had to stop putting Coke in their Coke?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2nd most shameful act? Lol.

1st. is "eggs are bad for you! wait they are good for you. wait they are bad for you, wait good for you eat bacon and drink milk, wait milk is bad for you, wait whole milk is bad lowfat 2% is good and pork, the other white meat"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    pork, the other white meat"

wrong sir!

its a sceintific fact that midgets are the other white meat!

yes, even black midgets, wrapped in baccon b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

You know what's interesting.

My youngest sister is a survivor of leukemia (also wound up beating the cancer), and not only leukemia, several relapses of leukemia. I was told from her own doctor that one relapse should kill her, going through repetitive chemo and bone marrow transplants. She met and saw so many other children/teenagers/young adults come and go throughout this process because over 90% of them died.

One of my better friends is from NYC who was there the day 9/11 happened and it's permanently scarred him. He had family who died, and co-workers he saw every day. All gone.

I have women in my own family who were **** victims not only from strangers but more-so from people they knew.

What do these three things have in common? They are extremely serious circumstances that have indeed occurred. What else do they have in common? These people also can joke about extremely serious circumstances, despite being in them first hand.

Everything is funny. ****, murder, cancer, war, puppy kicking, ksing, pking.. all funny. I'm pretty sure life isn't about living in a little PC box walking on eggshells around others and being too afraid of hurting someone's sensibilities. If that's the type of figurative mental straight-jacket life you want to live, good for you. I think more highly of those who can understand the serious nature of something yet joke about them too, because life is too short to be getting this stupid about jokes. My own sister taught me that.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Everything is funny. ****, murder, cancer, war, puppy kicking, ksing, pking.. all funny. I'm pretty sure life isn't about living in a little PC box walking on eggshells around others and being too afraid of hurting someone's sensibilities. If that's the type of figurative mental straight-jacket life you want to live, good for you. I think more highly of those who can understand the serious nature of something yet joke about them too, because life is too short to be getting this stupid about jokes. My own sister
    taught me that.

That's a wonderful ideology. I've been through some serious **** myself, and I can honestly say that my life would be miserable as hell if I got offended every time someone joked about something I went through. I am aware that not everyone shares the same sense of humor, but getting worked up over something as petty as a joke is highly unnecessary.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WTB squad for FC glitch on HT..... This thread makes me seriously want to reroll and join Enraged....

Please can you take me, RT is so boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WTB squad for FC glitch on HT..... This thread makes me seriously want to reroll and join Enrage....

Please can you take me, RT is so boring.

Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fixed

damn you iPhone adding D's everywhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:sweat
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im wondering what the most shamefull act in the world was?

Hitler and the Jews?

any of the Crussades?

or maybe...when Coke had to stop putting Coke in their Coke?

when your dog eats your dinner off the table while you are in the other room.

LOOK AT THAT FACE! IT IS THE FACE OF SHAME!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    when your dog eats your dinner off the table while you are in the other room.

LOOK AT THAT FACE! IT IS THE FACE OF SHAME!

its usually a look of....

"GOTCHYA BISCH"b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]