My facebook connect is not working..cant select character.

amranzishan
amranzishan Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
After this new website came on. my facebook connect option is not working. Gave ticket but no reply.

If ny 1 have ny solution please share.
Post edited by amranzishan on

Comments

• theresamarie
    theresamarie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    sry i dont hav a solution 4 this,just wanted to let u no ur not the only person having this problem,i am 2.its almost as if pwi r sayin we dont hav any characters isnt it???i can go on my hubbys account&get his blessings wiv no probs but mine???FORGET IT!!!!!this has been goin on now 4 over 1mth & wen i send emails 2 pwi they refer me 2 the forum,sayin there r sy=gguestions on here how 2 fix the problem but there isnt!!!!!!PLEAS IS THERE ANY1 OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP WIV THIS?????????
  • eugen961
    eugen961 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    same problem here
  • she420
    she420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i have tryed all that i can think of and it didnt work this sucks boo!!
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You're one of hundreds if not more people having issues with facebook connect.

All I did was delete the PWI app from my facebook page, and then relike it. Worked for me. b:pleased

There's a number of ways to fix this if you're willing to search the forums for them. They go as far as looking at the source code for the connect page or as easy as what I did.

Good luck. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • de1v12kas
    de1v12kas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same for me,saying what i have no characters :(
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    de1v12kas wrote: »
    same for me,saying what i have no characters :(
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

de1v12kas replied to a message that was 11 months 4 days 15 hours 37 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Please post in one of the many other topics on it instead of reviving a thread that has had no posts for over 30 days.

It's something that is being looked into. However this thread shall now be closed as a necro.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.