20 vit gems ?

Templar - Sanctuary
Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Does anyone have info on these? i mean i saw something in pwidate base , any info if pwi plan to release them or what xD. I remember when 1st anni packs came out primevals and savants were showing +20 vit. but they didn't actually give bonus , i rly wonder if PWi gonna put those on along with all thise new stuff that are supposely to come out.
( purifying old gems is such a waste :(

b:bye
Post edited by Templar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You've been asking about these for years lol.
    There aren't any 20 vit gems in pw-cn which is a guarantee there won't be any here for like 5 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    lol b:laugh
  • Haiguysssa - Lost City
    Haiguysssa - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You've been asking about these for years lol.
    There aren't any 20 vit gems in pw-cn which is a guarantee there won't be any here for like 5 months.

What are the things in Guild base...15 vit or something? Not that they would be worth it lol.
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    In Pwi datebase if you search this names you will see that 20 vit gems exist and that they are grade 13 and not grade 12 like primeval and savants, so who knows maybe they get implemented into game xD ( 20 vit gem - barbs dream )

Stone of Ancestral Knowledge
    Stone of the Brute
    Stone of the Rogue
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In Pwi datebase if you search this names you will see that 20 vit gems exist and that they are grade 13 and not grade 12 like primeval and savants, so who knows maybe they get implemented into game xD ( 20 vit gem - barbs dream )

Stone of the Brute
    Stone of the Rogue

A soulgem filled with mystical power.
    Can be imbued to Lv.12 or higher equipment.
    Imbue at a blacksmith.

To a weapon: Magic +48
    To armor: Vitality +20

Wat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Price of 20 vit gems could be very interesting as well :) Maybe 3 primeval/savant to make it

Guld Base gem is 12 vit bonus cost about 180m if i am right and it is grade 12 just like primevals.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    For what it gives to the weapon, it could be worth well over 300m.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2011

Stone of the Brute
    Stone of the Rogue

Asking the same question 20 times isn't going to make it happen, else I'd have a Supreme Dominance cloak. Just keep an eye on PW-CN if you are curious what's coming here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    But asking this might have almost instant gratification:

Ast! When are you coming to play? :3
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited September 2011
    Guld Base gem is 12 vit bonus cost about 180m if i am right and it is grade 12 just like primevals.

They also give +12 vit even when you put them in a weapon.

I'm not sure why anyone would do that, but still...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i rather see armor engraving
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I have a 100 archer with a full savant stone load out brought his hp up to 11005 unbuffed (he was also r8 with +10 on all pieces) cost was 25kk a stone on harshlands when I did it on him almost a year ago

However my plan for the assasin and going rate now is 24-40kk a stone and about 2kk for Diamond of tiger

http://pwcalc.com/1168bd95ae6ecfa3

On a barb it will push the hp bar way way way up if he went with a vit build
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you guys do remember that primeval and savant where +20 vit when anni packs first came out right they nerfed them for a reason most likely those stones will be nerfed to if they even come out
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
    edited September 2011
    However my plan for the assasin and going rate now is 24-40kk a stone and about 2kk for Diamond of tiger

http://pwcalc.com/1168bd95ae6ecfa3

2 DoT's in a r9 weapon, those ornaments and not using the r9 ring which you must have...?

What the hell is wrong with you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011

2 DoT's in a r9 weapon, those ornaments and not using the r9 ring which you must have...?

+10 on a Sky Demon's Pearl?
    +10 on an Attendance Ring: Perfect?
    65 base vita?
    120 base str?

Indeed, what the hell is wrong with this?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • hardtoyawn
    hardtoyawn Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    +10 on a Sky Demon's Pearl?
    +10 on an Attendance Ring: Perfect?
    65 base vita?
    120 base str?

Indeed, what the hell is wrong with this?

It needs another +10 attendance ring obviously. (R9 daggers and no r9 ring! x/x)
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Look to the left of this post... what lvl do you see???

That is the build I am working up to which has changed already 4 or 5 times and will probably change more as I get closer.

Sad to say but I couldn't find the r9 ring in the calc... I don't know maybe I wasn't looking good enough but the generals was the best I could find to give me the rough estimate... Yes I will have the r9 ring and the dagger.

As for the sockets I don't know... I still need to talk with a few other sins before completely making my desicion... For now thats how it stands.

Also I am a sage not a demon... The increased att I get already complete with a att lvl along with the base aps... Well I will let someone else do the math because I suck at it.

As for Olba

This is what I Currently look like

http://pwcalc.com/37ee1ddc361526ed

I always said I don't like doing what everyone else does.

So I like the fact I am hitting really hard

And I can tank bh 69 bosses... Even solod for a short while when cleric and barb died from aoe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Basically right, except they're 175 mil.

See: Creation Stone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
    edited September 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Basically right, except they're 175 mil.

See: Creation Stone

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/23466

Required items:

Ten Million Big Note Amount:18

So yes, he was right b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ah. Thanks for the correction. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
    edited September 2011
    Creation Stone has 2 prices from 2 wings. One wing sells it for 183.5m which is its npc price of 175m plus the standard 5% npc sales tax.
    The other wing exchanges it for 18 big notes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Whys so expensive :( i mean does anyone even sharded those into gear ? i would like to see glow of it :)
    edited September 2011
    Whys so expensive :( i mean does anyone even sharded those into gear ? i would like to see glow of it :)

Its probably affordable in pw-cn. It has the same visual effect as citrine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Citrine effect is cool :) shame that i would have to sell car to shard my self with those b:laugh