TW 9/9 - 9/11 Schedule

Options
krisnda
krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Not much to look at right now D:

9/9
Tri-Force vs Vengeful - Southern Stronghold 20:00

9/10
ChinaTown vs Tri-Force - 1k Streams 20:06
Instinct vs Tri-Force - Ancient Wall 20:03
ThaClicK vs SHINDRA - Sanctuary 20:09
Vengeful vs Tri-Force - Vibrant Springs 20:00

Discuss.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That was fun. We were trying some new stuff out instead of the same old push lane B trample Vengeful tactic. GF Vengeful. b:cute
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • hardtoyawn
    hardtoyawn Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who won and how long was it susers? I'm banned again grrr x/x
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Misspelled SHINRA b:chuckle
  • Obilic - Lost City
    Obilic - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cool b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because making sense is too mainstream.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hardtoyawn wrote: »
    Who won and how long was it susers? I'm banned again grrr x/x

Tri-Force won. Not sure on the length I'd say 20-30mins if I had to guess. We sent all our forces down the side lane.. trampled their catapults and almost won on that push but some of our catas weren't on the crystal. Which was my fault I told them to spread out and give our DDs some extra killing time on Vengeful..a little love for our KB friends.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Tri-Force won. Not sure on the length I'd say 20-30mins if I had to guess. We sent all our forces down the side lane.. trampled their catapults and almost won on that push but some of our catas weren't on the crystal. Which was my fault I told them to spread out and give our DDs some extra killing time on Vengeful..a little love for our KB friends.

Good tactic LOL It was unexpected ;)
    Was 30mins. We will try to be faster on our feet next time.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Good tactic LOL It was unexpected ;)
    Was 30mins. We will try to be faster on our feet next time.

I decided to keep it interesting at least. I think both sides had a bit more fun than a 10-15min war would have provided.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • helloev1
    helloev1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ha Ha Ha...

nice to see that Tri-Force showed it's true colors this weekend..

You guys talk about it not being about the land but instead that it is about "safeing" the server (as you call it) from the evil Wadzio and his minions from Vengeful..

But what do you do instead of defending the Vengeful attack?

you give them a crystal walk so you won't lose 1k... ya that strategy truly was not about the land....LMAO

come on guys... tell it like it is..you are not fooling anyone and maybe if you guys actually are truthful for once people would like you more instead of seeing you as nothing but a bunch of spoiled kids that think the rest of the world owes you somethingb:chuckle
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    helloev1 wrote: »
    Ha Ha Ha...

nice to see that Tri-Force showed it's true colors this weekend..

You guys talk about it not being about the land but instead that it is about "safeing" the server (as you call it) from the evil Wadzio and his minions from Vengeful..

But what do you do instead of defending the Vengeful attack?

you give them a crystal walk so you won't lose 1k... ya that strategy truly was not about the land....LMAO

come on guys... tell it like it is..you are not fooling anyone and maybe if you guys actually are truthful for once people would like you more instead of seeing you as nothing but a bunch of spoiled kids that think the rest of the world owes you somethingb:chuckle

Only an idiot would give a crystal walk on streams. How long was ct war btw?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • helloev1
    helloev1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Only an idiot would give a crystal walk on streams. How long was ct war btw?

I won't dispute that but if it were not about land and ONLY about thier crusade against Vengeful, then why give Vengeful the crystal walk and defend both CT and TC? why not defend 1k and Vengeful? and give CT the crystal walk?

All I am saying is that they continue to say one thng then do another
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    helloev1 wrote: »
    I won't dispute that but if it were not about land and ONLY about thier crusade against Vengeful, then why give Vengeful the crystal walk and defend both CT and TC? why not defend 1k and Vengeful? and give CT the crystal walk?

All I am saying is that they continue to say one thng then do another

defending 1k and giving CT a crystal walk at the same time wouldn't have worked.

we didn't have any TW against CT before, so we wanted to try to find out how strong they are and to fight someone new.

also we have never claimed to be here for any crusade against VF, we have always said that we are here to have good TWs. but funny to see that u r refering to a troll post. XD successful troll is successful. :P

and btw: VF teamed up with Instinct and CT, so not giving any of those 3 guilds an additional land = beating VF indirectly. also not giving away 1k to any of those 3 = beating VF indirectly.
    we don't have to fight VF by all means. we look at it rationally and if this means that we have to fight their allies, then that's what we do. XD

anyways, thanks to "Vengestinct Town" for the good TWs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I decided to keep it interesting at least. I think both sides had a bit more fun than a 10-15min war would have provided.

That was actually a funny strategy that scared the hell out off us. I don't how we didn't loose in that first push. You are always fun to tw against. I'm just glad tw lasted a bit more then 15 minutes cause it made it interesting. We were trying to figure out where you guys were but found out till we saw in GC that we were under attack.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wtf Instinct still can't take a land when they're busy with CT? Might as well jump off a building and kill yourselves now.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That was actually a funny strategy that scared the hell out off us. I don't how we didn't loose in that first push. You are always fun to tw against. I'm just glad tw lasted a bit more then 15 minutes cause it made it interesting. We were trying to figure out where you guys were but found out till we saw in GC that we were under attack.

I told them to spread out and take out the towers not the crystal which gave you guys time to regroup and spawn waves to eventually overwhelm us. Maybe shouldn't have done that but no harm no foul.
    wtf Instinct still can't take a land when they're busy with CT? Might as well jump off a building and kill yourselves now.

Instinct got ran over in 6 minutes. CT got pushed back to their base by 35ish people lol. In retrospect we shoulda have tried for all 3 who knows what lies ahead for this weekend.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    defending 1k and giving CT a crystal walk at the same time wouldn't have worked.

we didn't have any TW against CT before, so we wanted to try to find out how strong they are and to fight someone new.

also we have never claimed to be here for any crusade against VF, we have always said that we are here to have good TWs. but funny to see that u r refering to a troll post. XD successful troll is successful. :P

and btw: VF teamed up with Instinct and CT, so not giving any of those 3 guilds an additional land = beating VF indirectly. also not giving away 1k to any of those 3 = beating VF indirectly.
    we don't have to fight VF by all means. we look at it rationally and if this means that we have to fight their allies, then that's what we do. XD

anyways, thanks to "Vengestinct Town" for the good TWs

LOLOLOL @ "Vengestinct Town" imo i thought TF handled that triple pretty well, hater's will always hate.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The deal breaker for triforce tw's is having to listen to nykage for more than 5 minutes b:cry
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOLOLOL @ "Vengestinct Town" imo i thought TF handled that triple pretty well, hater's will always hate.

It's supposed to be VengStinkTown.. That was the title of my formation thread b:thanks
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's supposed to be VengStinkTown.. That was the title of my formation thread b:thanks

Should've been StinkTownFools imo.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Necro BUMP

-2 lands this week, -30M (that You dont pay to ur guildies anyway)