Bottom Hotbar annoyance

Chevko - Harshlands
Chevko - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
Okay, so I'm having issues with my bottom hotbar. The button to rotate it is set to the default "V". But this barely ever works. Even clicking the buttons to rotate the active set of buttons doesn't work and now my hotbar is set to the second set of buttons and I can't get it back to the first set unless I click to show all bars which doesn't help me one single bit since I use hotkeys a lot.

Can someone give me a hand here?
Harshlands:
Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
CactiHeart - 30 Veno | Chevko - 23 BM (Sword build) | 4 others
Post edited by Chevko - Harshlands on

Comments

• Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Yes, I'm aware I'm being impatient, but this is highly aggravating and I want to be able to use my hotkeys properly without having to shift them each time it bugs out. When it first shifted here, it was by complete accident while I was moving forward - I accidentally pressed V and it swapped and now I can't change it back.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can change the hotkey for that, check in the menu bar (under the section that has the button to exit the game, there is on that has a little icon that says F11).
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I have done that. I changed it to a few different buttons and it won't work. Clicking the buttons to rotate the display won't work either.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear:
  • Kings_tides - Raging Tide
    Kings_tides - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    check the little buttons to the left of your shortcut bars. they should be selected, but only on the ones that you want to be able to toggle from.
  • Chevko - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    I can get them all to show just fine. I can't rotate which is the current selection to use the hotkeys with.
    Harshlands:
    Chevko - 31 Seeker

Heaven's Tear: