Secret Passage

taz76
taz76 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
When are you going to fix the Secret Passage? This is crazy so many ppl in there Pking you can't get out of the starting area without getting killed. You need to fix this problem before you get alot of ppl mad. I know you said that you are going to fix it but it hasn't gotten fixed yet. I know i will not go back in there until you fix the problem got tired of getting killed in there.
Post edited by taz76 on

Comments

• Crystallite - Dreamweaver
    Crystallite - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I don't think the developers of PWI thought things through when they made Secret Passage a PVE. They should have made the area in a higher lvl area away from the low lvl players. The higher players can afford to teleport to other areas when the lower lvl players struggle just to buy the necessities of the game like potions, armor, and weapons. Why should the lower lvl's be punished for something this is out of their control? You are hurting the lower lvl players by making it impossible for them to get through Secret Passage without getting killed and it's not fair to them. Yes there is the teleport stone they could use but many don't have 5000 to spend to teleport there so their only recourse is to run or fly if they are able to Secret Passage or use the teleporter. All the while, the higher lvl players who are killing them are laughing about the poor pitiful players who are too weak to defend themselves making them victims. The lower lvl players should not be treated like this. There are way too many areas where a site could have been made for the higher lvls to do all the PVE they want. I have a lvl 82 Cleric but I go to Secret Passage to help others, not destroy the game for them.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    There's a lively discussion about this in the General Discussion forum, for one. Feel free to voice your opinion there. We do not need yet another topic about this.

Also, it's hard to make 5k coins? Really? Wow... b:shutup
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    taz76 wrote: »
    When are you going to fix the Secret Passage? This is crazy so many ppl in there Pking you can't get out of the starting area without getting killed. You need to fix this problem before you get alot of ppl mad. I know you said that you are going to fix it but it hasn't gotten fixed yet. I know i will not go back in there until you fix the problem got tired of getting killed in there.

According to the post they dont have any plans on changing the blunder. But I hope you take the time to vote your preference:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1180731&page=11
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Please keep it to one of the threads already talking about SP.

No need for another one.
This discussion has been closed.