Guys, i am having 200ms and action n skills lag!

yoyo6921
yoyo6921 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Support Desk
I have scanned thru lots of posts, ppl are saying drivers, bad isp, etc.
But i got around 200ms -400ms. sometimes spike to 3000.
my graphic etc is good but y, y of all things, my actions and skills lag?
Please help me, help us . The world is ending!
Post edited by yoyo6921 on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Please post your system specs, Operating System, and a copy of a traceroute to the server when you are having this issue.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Have you tried turning the graphics down? Try that and see if it helps.

Also, your FPS (frames per second) can effect lag, I typically have 27-30, and 10-16 if my roomie messes with my graphics settings.

If you don't want to lower your graphics, you can lower the glowing effects of the skills in the UI tab in the graphics menu. =P Less shiny ususally means less lag. Unless you like your shiny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • XiaoRen - Lost City
    XiaoRen - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Guys its not about the graphic lagginess. my skills and actions have delay meaning that everytime i attack its 2-3 sec later that i see the damage dealt!D:
    @#?#!@#
  • SerenityMari - Sanctuary
    SerenityMari - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm having this problem too. When I use these skills on my Seeker: Staggering Strike and Bottousai, they sort of 'freeze'. Like when they're in cool down or something. Their icons are both faded and won't become 'un-faded' until I killed the mob I used those skills on....I don't understand what's wrong here. I know that it worked fine when I had Windows 7 on my computer, but something happened and I had to erase Windows 7 (which I did yesterday, which was the last time I played PWI before an hour ago), so I installed Windows XP Pro, and now I'm having this problem...

Yes, I have enough mana. Yes, ALL of my drivers are installed and up-to-date. Yes, I have DirectX 9.0c. Yes, I have all the important Windows Updates. Yes, my internet is just fine (I'm not using wireless). My sister also uses the same internet that I'm using, and she's not having this problem (she has Windows 7 on her computer). And my ping is currently 407 (OK)...

I don't know what to do, I've searched the forums and I can't find anything that I haven't already tried...

EDIT: Rock Splitting Cleave just started doing this too. Here's a screenshot (the skills I'm having this problem with are the F1, F2, and F3 ones) :

2a60554.jpg
  • Flerendra - Heavens Tear
    Flerendra - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This is SerenityMari.

I tried verifying PWI, but that didn't work...I also tried PWI on my mom's laptop, and it worked perfectly (she has Windows 7 on her laptop).

What can I do...?
    My characters:
    Meresger - Wizard - Lv50
    Flerendra - Seeker - Lv73
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
This discussion has been closed.