Downloading Issues

Options
IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
I had to uninstall and try to redownload perfect world yesterday, due to it not opening.

With me doing this, I tried to use the direct download 4 times and each time after so long, if i clicked on anything it would freeze and stop working, so I would shut down my computer, delete all the files that WERE downloaded and the files that werent completely finished downloading. (Each time it would take up to 4 hours, the 3rd time I got up to 91% before it froze and shut down)
Sitting here and making sure the direct download wont freeze for hours, is that really reasonable?

This morning I downloaded uTorrent and tried to use the "torrent download option." It only took one hour to download, so Im sitting here trying to open it but its saying "windows cannot open this file" because I must not have the right file to open it, so my question,
what is?
And the file is, PWI_Genesis_Installer.RAR (If that helps at all. <_<)

(I have tried looking on google, yahoo, uTorrent help, the search function and the knowledge base to find some answers, and I cannot find anything, do I need to send in a ticket?)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]