Glitched Celes Lord Quest

MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear
MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Please be as detailed as possible.: This is the 3rd time I have had this issue. I went into a squad a some 6 months ago to kill Celes Lord (Destroy the Body>Spriritual Development) The first 2 times it was killed but i did not get credit for it but others in squad had same quest and got credit for it. Did the quest a 2nd time Celes Lord died, I was alive and in the squad but did not get credit for it.
What do you believe should have happened?: I should have gotten credit the first 2 times this guy was killed. Now I no longer have the ability to summon Celes Lord and this is a series of quest so I cannot trash quest as it is at the end. PWI needs to credit me the quest so that i can get the 3rd fairy...this is the last part of that quest series.

Anyone else having this problem? I was asked to start thread as part of the ticket I submitted as PWI is lazy and doesnt want to do anything about this. I have all maps unlocked etc. this towards the end of that series of quest and I can't think of anything else that I should need to do. If any of you have encountered this problem and have a solution please let me know thanks.b:surrender
Post edited by MsMcBadass - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• efn
    efn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i have that problem too. all completed and have celelord in quest list but can,t summon him.

I did another full delta and then a stage two but still no celeslord, even tried talking to all the pillars again but no joy.

HELP!"!!!!
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Guys I am having the same problem only 4 years later...has this been resolved in any way? any suggestions?
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Guys I am having the same problem only 4 years later...has this been resolved in any way? any suggestions?

This will get closed for necro, so you'd be better off making your own thread about it.

On the issue, sorry, can't help you without more details.