start a psychic

alex085
alex085 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Psychic
i wana start a psychic and need some 1 to teel me if is good how i put the stats per 2 lvl: 7magic 2 vit 1 str or or I could put 8 magic 1vit 1 str and i need a genuie guide for psychic.
It's matter what genuie color is?(green white etc.)
Post edited by alex085 on

Comments

• Nahla - Harshlands
    Nahla - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    alex085 wrote: »
    i wana start a psychic and need some 1 to teel me if is good how i put the stats per 2 lvl: 7magic 2 vit 1 str or or I could put 8 magic 1vit 1 str and i need a genuie guide for psychic.

1 str 9 magic is best for a psychic.
    Optimal build for max damage since you shouldn't be tanking much.

Genie color doesn't matter, however the yellow/orange one (Zeal) has a starting skill that allows you to lure.
  • Ansatsushaa - Archosaur
    Ansatsushaa - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    alex085 wrote: »

When I started my psy I did 1 str 9 mag every two lvls. When I got to lvl 50 I got sick and tired of dieingb:sweat from (lack of good gear/weapon/still a noob..etc..) so at my current build for 101 almost R9 Psy is 50 vit, 55str (for nirvana) only 50str if you don't wanna go nirvi. None added to dex and all the rest into magic. Some ppl look down on adding vit, but hey it works for my playing style it gives me just that little extra room to cast a few more skills before I go down..but hey at least I'm taking them down with me. b:chuckle

As for genie I have a discipline.. her initial flying skill has saved my *** time and time again from mobs and other players alike. (Very useful in TWs)
    Also have the following skills on her:

Holy Path Lvl 10 - Because psys are slow as hell, we need that extra kick in the rear.
    Second Wind Lvl 10 - Heals you up to a certain amount.
    Absolute Domain Lvl 10 - It will save you and your entire squad in range some damage..your squad will love you for it.
    Life Drain Lvl 10 - I got this skill just for FCing.. It takes the hp of the mobs around and adds that hp to yourself.

I hope this helps you some.
    Rebirthed: Ansatsushaa Sage Psy & OhMonDieu Demon Mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the sexy siggy I'm seriously stoked!<3b:thanks