Farm TT etc. Barb APS or Sin?

kububububu
kububububu Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Hello
As I'm soon reaching my 89lv on Barb, I have to decide which way to go.
My thoughts lately were focused on makin' an alt, cuz these FC runs are so boring...
Anyway, I want to farm in TT easly and do all that solo stuff u hear from APS guys.
So I thought: Let's leave the barb and make a brand-new Sin.
I don't plan going for R9 or so cuz it's just too expensive. Max I can get for one char is R8.
And then: it's time for farming mats and makin' all that APS stuff myself.
Which will be better at it?
Go demon and get Deicides for Barb at 95lv or make a new one, a SIn, who can go stealth and take care of bosses, passing bystanders.
Demon Barb with Deicides at lv95 and his buffs should deal with bosses quite fast, right?
But isn't a Sin with 80lv Hook n Thorn even faster in killing them in TT?

Share Your thoughts : )
Post edited by kububububu on

Comments

• __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    there is still a mob count.Idk if u wanna do 3-3 anymore cuz everyone who plays this game used door hacks.You cant do that anymore.So u will need to be 5 aps to make it thru.Another thing rank8 is poo.Once u start getting owned in pvp.u will want rank9.and if u are a hard core farmer.it will take about a month or two to get rank9 set or wep.goodluck
  • ttntn
    ttntn Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    kububububu wrote: »
    Hello
    As I'm soon reaching my 89lv on Barb, I have to decide which way to go.
    My thoughts lately were focused on makin' an alt, cuz these FC runs are so boring...
    Anyway, I want to farm in TT easly and do all that solo stuff u hear from APS guys.
    So I thought: Let's leave the barb and make a brand-new Sin.
    I don't plan going for R9 or so cuz it's just too expensive. Max I can get for one char is R8.
    And then: it's time for farming mats and makin' all that APS stuff myself.
    Which will be better at it?
    Go demon and get Deicides for Barb at 95lv or make a new one, a SIn, who can go stealth and take care of bosses, passing bystanders.
    Demon Barb with Deicides at lv95 and his buffs should deal with bosses quite fast, right?
    But isn't a Sin with 80lv Hook n Thorn even faster in killing them in TT?

Share Your thoughts : )

hm... Aps barb is good too, but u will lost ur HP, coz u have to reset ur atribute points from vit to dex, u dont have to reset ur str points to dex, coz u need lot of str to equio and power attack.. unless u can afford the vit +10 stones in ur gears. and u will be ok.

u dont have to be 5 aps sins... 4 aps sins is good, the best thing for sins are: LG interval cape, TT 99 wrist and boot ( ashura's ) TT 99 neck and belt ( lion heart ), R8 chest and R8 dagger / R9 dagger or HITMAN LEGEND R7 sage weapon , nirvana pants 2nd recast and interval tome. and u have to go to Sage and get ur sage BP and Sage Rib strike, also u need some genie skill to raise ur aps... OMG u will be the strongest sins ever !!! and Good luck for Soloing any stuffs whatever u like !!!
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Honestly an aps Barb can with the right build an gear reach about 80% of a sins attack power yet have much more defense an life so...
    Also it really isnt always worth the idea of making a farming alt anymore as things like tt for instance are so heavily farmed that the only thing selling is the golds for aps gear. Farming is nearly dead.
    If you spent the time an effort an coin on your main instead of a farming alt or any alt- you might actually be better off in the long run.
  • ttntn
    ttntn Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hahahaha.. i know it sounds crazy. but if u wanna be good sins they are totally expensive. yeah, good APS sins are very expensive !!! if i dont miss something on it. it wil cost around 700 mil coins xDb:victory