Elders Blessing is Back?

Jeremied - Sanctuary
Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
O_O My roomie started playing, and asked me what that little chest in the corner of his screen was for. I thought he was just drunk at first, but...holy muffins it's back!?

<_< I can't get screenies since he's still on the PC, but so far 3 minutes until we know what's in it. I'll update in a bit to see if it's that semi-crappy armor that's only good 'till 30 again.

Note that you obviously don't get it if you're above 30. |D I'm not crazy, I'm looking at his computer right now. It's there, it's glowing, and it's giving him gear.

EDIT: The Icon and the First Reward.

Edit 2: |D Thanks for the Ninja, Arc. <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
"You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
Post edited by Jeremied - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ArcHaven - Sanctuary
    ArcHaven - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    o: it's something called halo brestplate for light armor and some attack charms. c: it's got very good stats. would have come in handy if i weren't about to be 30 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ <3 Jeremied ~
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    <_< Is no one else noticing this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Are you drunk or high? If you are neither, I'm going to facepalm so hard...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Are you drunk or high? If you are neither, I'm going to facepalm so hard...
    |D Arc is drunk. I'm not though.

...I didn't take my meds today, though. O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ArcHaven - Sanctuary
    ArcHaven - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    o:< i am not drunk. i am buzzed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ <3 Jeremied ~
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'll update in a bit to see if it's that semi-crappy armor that's only good 'till 30 again.
    Well considering that it's timed, and better than anything else till your ranked gear at 30, it's not "crappy" at all. It's top tier for what it's purpose is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Well considering that it's timed, and better than anything else till your ranked gear at 30, it's not "crappy" at all. It's top tier for what it's purpose is.
    <_< I called it semi-crappy because the person (Arc) that's getting it will outgrow it in 2 levels. Which goes pretty fast. I just wanted to know if they'd added it back in intentionally or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If you had read the mouse over caption, you would have seen that it is connected to the coming disaster storyline, that for the most part many of us have written off as not gonna happen. Since the goodies are timed for 19 days I think, then it follows that some part of the disaster should happen in this timeline.
    Just some guy
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yup. Elder's Blessing is back until November 17th. That means a month and a half of it. So, good time to start a new character.

Oh, and some other stuff came out too... b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Meh, if someone starts a new character I'm sure 90% of them will use it for a whole 10 minutes (if that lol). Good for like.... brand new players/returning if they have nothing though.