3D Gaming

Options
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Yessums, it IS possible.

Righ here, clicketyclick!

Now idk the chinese name of PWI, Xing qia... what ever?

but apparently Rusty hearts Is in that list of playable games with this system. With that being their newest game coming out soon i can only HOPE PWI will be adapted to fit with this system...

Now if you will excuse me i'm gonna have a gamers geekgasm in my little Geekcorner.
All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
"ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
Post edited by AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That has been around for a long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That has been around for a long time.

Lol, remember the Virtual Boy ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yessums, it IS possible.

Righ here, clicketyclick!

Now idk the chinese name of PWI, Xing qia... what ever?

but apparently Rusty hearts Is in that list of playable games with this system. With that being their newest game coming out soon i can only HOPE PWI will be adapted to fit with this system...

Now if you will excuse me i'm gonna have a gamers geekgasm in my little Geekcorner.

Rusty Hearts wasn't developed by PWE, and is actually a much newer game. PWI was created before 3D technology was even feasible, and it's unlikely to be retro-fitted to configure better with the technology. However, Rusty Hearts works great with it!b:victory
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    my head's starting to swim just thinking about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Neatb:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • aughal
    aughal Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am really excited to completely 3d gaming though I do not have a medium to do it yet.

I am hoping to get full game experience with 3d on desktop games though it is looking a bit far from their real implementation.

Mobile games are even looking to get a sooner response in terms of 3d gaming as compared to desktop games, though they should follow the trend sooner or they can see a huge base shifting tides.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can't use that because I am using all my monitors for opening fairy boxes on other accounts at the same time.
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can't use that because I am using all my monitors for opening fairy boxes on other accounts at the same time.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    AMD has a far better version of 3D and multi-monitor support (5 monitors on a single card compared to nVidia's maximum of 3 on one card).
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    if u can connect ur computer to a 3d tv then u can have a 3d assimilation effect :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]