Supply cache issue

garanaga
garanaga Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Ok, lets start this by saying I am not whining about this issue, just a little puzzled by its implementation and the way it works. Timers on any weapons or items gained from them. When I used to play this game over a year ago, timers were not put on weapons or items. Now they are, and whats worse is you put items in them that require lvl 10, yet you can get them from a lvl 5 cache, but the item has a 2 day cooldown. Am I the only one puzzled by this?
Post edited by garanaga on

Comments

• garanaga
    edited September 2011
    Is noone curious about this? Not even a little bit? b:puzzled
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It all changed a while ago, people complained then, it stayed. Nothing much else to say.

I'd point out that nothing forces you to USE your level5 stash at level 5, though.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They just had "semi-hardcore" players in mind. If you play that char at least a couple hours a day (and I do say play, and not just checking world chat or merchanding), you should be able to be at a level to get much more better stuff then what's in teh supply chest by the time they run out.

One thing dev's didnt thin about thought (and was discussed while ago) is the limited free flyer in lvl 15 chest (I think) and then giving air mobs to kill 4 levels later. Although 15-19 is not that long, if you can only play 1 hour a day, u might end up having to play tarzan and climb branches/use genie lure, to bring those things to ground level..

b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They want you to join vicious circle of.....

"Must get the best equipment !!"

"Level up exp level up !!"

"i NEEd more money..."

"charge zen..."

"must be.. the best... number 1.... the first... he he he... ha.. ha ha ha..."

b:victory Are you win or lose in the end ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011

"i NEEd more money..."

"charge zen..."

It's how they got me in april 2010..Free 2.50 limited flyer in supply stash 40 I think ?

I just coudn't stajnd how slow mine was after that b:cry
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • garanaga
    edited September 2011
    It all changed a while ago, people complained then, it stayed. Nothing much else to say.

I'd point out that nothing forces you to USE your level5 stash at level 5, though.

That is true, I guess I just do it right away. Depends if I am hard at leveling or not. Sometimes ill get bored and log another character, or just log out and forget it is even there till I log back in.
  • garanaga
    edited September 2011
    They just had "semi-hardcore" players in mind. If you play that char at least a couple hours a day (and I do say play, and not just checking world chat or merchanding), you should be able to be at a level to get much more better stuff then what's in teh supply chest by the time they run out.

One thing dev's didnt thin about thought (and was discussed while ago) is the limited free flyer in lvl 15 chest (I think) and then giving air mobs to kill 4 levels later. Although 15-19 is not that long, if you can only play 1 hour a day, u might end up having to play tarzan and climb branches/use genie lure, to bring those things to ground level..

b:surrender

Dont get me wrong, I love playing games with a very grindy leveling process, but at the same time, I can get very bored very easily. Odd combination really b:chuckle

And dont get me started on the flyer, I actually wanted to inflict physical pain on whoever came up with THAT idea b:angry
  • garanaga
    edited September 2011

"i NEEd more money..."

"charge zen..."

I am not one for spending real money on in game items, but I must admit I have spent a bit of cash so far just to get a flyer. Damn you PWI for making me spend hard earned cash on a damn mount. b:angry

Having said that, I dont mind spending money on a subscription fee. And at the same idea, hate the idea of paying money for items. Yet thanks to this game, I have. Hope I dont spend anymore. I could actually go broke playing this game with all those shiny items b:chuckle