Seekers belong to ?

Options
xravenzxx
xravenzxx Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
So now after updating the new Nirvana Caster thing i noticed that seekers are not included as a Caster/ Channeling class ... and also we all know that Seekers are NOT APS ... so who the Hell Seekers Belong to GMs !! ?
Post edited by xravenzxx on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    aps isn't the same as melee.
    bm's, archers, barbs, sins and seekers are melee classes. They deal physical damage. they don't use magic weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xravenzxx
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well clearly they have made this kind of Casters Nirvana to eliminate the APS idea .. still haven't included the Seekers nor Archers .. as they Both hit mostly magical attacks with physical weapons with no APS ..
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bm's, archers, barbs, sins and seekers are melee classes. They deal physical damage. they don't use magic weapons.

Pretty much this... But I can understand that Barbs, Seekers and (clasic) Archers are a bit enoyed right now cause they also won't be taken by normal squads who only want aps BM's and Sins... I hope that there also will be options for those left-out classes in the future... Or that aps ppl start realizing other classes want Nirvana's too and take a Barb, Seeker or (bow) Archer with them... I kinda feel sorry for those classes being left-out... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    xravenzxx wrote: »
    Well clearly they have made this kind of Casters Nirvana to eliminate the APS idea .. still haven't included the Seekers nor Archers .. as they Both hit mostly magical attacks with physical weapons with no APS ..

Actually, both have magic attacks which are based off their physical attack. Therefore, that makes them physical attack characters with magic effects.b:victory
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Actually, both have magic attacks which are based off their physical attack. Therefore, that makes them physical attack characters with magic effects.b:victory

Seekers and archers still can't get the quest for caster nirvana ;)
    And that would be barbs partially magic too due to wood-buff. Every other class can hit elemental damage too by getting a wizzie buff.

As a seeker I'm not too worried tbh. We still got quite some nice debuffs and decent attack. Just gotta find some ppl who are willing to try and take a seeker along to see what potential we have P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And that would be barbs partially magic too due to wood-buff. Every other class can hit elemental damage too by getting a wizzie buff.

As a seeker I'm not too worried tbh. We still got quite some nice debuffs and decent attack. Just gotta find some ppl who are willing to try and take a seeker along to see what potential we have P:

I was making the point that Seekers don't belong in a caster-only Nirvana, since they aren't technically casting magic. Their magic attack in no way affects their attacks, it's all based on their physical attack. It's the same with archers.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

To bad you're not on my server couse my mom and some of her friends actualy take other classes with them too... That goes especialy for Barbs, Seeker's and (bow) Archers now after today's update... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was making the point that Seekers don't belong in a caster-only Nirvana, since they aren't technically casting magic. Their magic attack in no way affects their attacks, it's all based on their physical attack. It's the same with archers.

Ah sorry xD misread that. This class is killing more braincells a second then you can imagine... >.>

EDIT: @Yuna: thanks :3 I recently joined a nice faction though and I'm pretty sure I'm able to get into some vana's later if I prove myself to be a good addition :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xravenzxx
    edited August 2011
    Options

Cool we are as you say get these classes into normal nirvanas then ^_^
  • Damonischer - Lost City
    Damonischer - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    xravenzxx wrote: »
    So now after updating the new Nirvana Caster thing i noticed that seekers are not included as a Caster/ Channeling class ... and also we all know that Seekers are NOT APS ... so who the Hell Seekers Belong to GMs !! ?

seekers belong to gv and a glitch that can get you banned because untill r9 comes out for them their vortex is the best thing about them