Earthguard Rank Gear(Mystics)

FireRaven - Dreamweaver
FireRaven - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
What is the deal with the Earthguard rank gear for Mystics? I have the Rank IV armor, and I think it makes me look like a ****! Clerics' and Venos' gear looks the same,; why not Earthguards? If it is some kind of statement about us being different, ok, but does it have to look so weird? This is only one person's opinion, but I thought it was worth mentioning at least. Please, please tone down our armor some, at least the armor for mystics anyway. I am a lady and would prefer to look a little bit more like one.b:cry
Post edited by FireRaven - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And here us normal classes were jelous of the special armor the newer classes get...
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its an adult game? o: I like the different rank armors, and since it was coded into the game for clerics and venos and psychics and wizzies for rank 4, its most likely just going to stay that way.

And if i dont like armor it goes to fash b:shutup
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'd love the original classes getting fancy rank armour...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray