Nobody will attack Enrage?

Bogatir - Heavens Tear
Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
I remember all the qq when enrage had the entire map. Then it was reset and it's nice to see all the color on it. But nobody has attacked Enrage for a few weeks now. If this continues they will own the map again eventually. GD, Rad, Drakon and maybe Warx are strong enough to fight them. They should get together and gank Enrage. Make them split their forces and decide which lands they want to defend and which to pass on. But petty disagreements are not going to let that happen. Gd threatens to attack Rad if they attack Enrage and Drakon and Warx are sitting by. Strategically it makes no sense. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Put aside your differences and stop them now while you can. Giving them a free pass to take you down one at a time is rediculous. If you don't a year or so from now you'll ll be sitting around qq'ing that tw is no fun, they can't be beat, etc, etc. I admit i'm not in a tw faction so it really makes no difference to me. But mark my words it will happen this way if you don't get together now.
Post edited by Bogatir - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wrong sub-forum FTW b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    uh, inb4move?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I remember all the qq when enrage had the entire map. Then it was reset and it's nice to see all the color on it. But nobody has attacked Enrage for a few weeks now. If this continues they will own the map again eventually. GD, Rad, Drakon and maybe Warx are strong enough to fight them. They should get together and gank Enrage. Make them split their forces and decide which lands they want to defend and which to pass on. But petty disagreements are not going to let that happen. Gd threatens to attack Rad if they attack Enrage and Drakon and Warx are sitting by. Strategically it makes no sense. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Put aside your differences and stop them now while you can. Giving them a free pass to take you down one at a time is rediculous. If you don't a year or so from now you'll ll be sitting around qq'ing that tw is no fun, they can't be beat, etc, etc. I admit i'm not in a tw faction so it really makes no difference to me. But mark my words it will happen this way if you don't get together now.

They tried that already. Then gd stabbed people in the back, burned bridges with self serving ultimatums and started going after easier land.

Also, wrong forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    my bad, move it
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    inb4move

btw, the same thing is happening in Sanct.

Regi is getting bigger each WE, and none even attempts to attack em.

If we didnt have a friking 4-def in 2 days every week, we would try to attack regi even just to let them know the map isnt going to be handle to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    there was already an attempted 3 way gank on Enrage which was successful. But as you can clearly see now GD appears to be working with Enrage for some strange reason. So trying to initiate a gank without GD's help is just useless now. As for Drakon, it seems they have been giving Enrage head for a long time now which is why they wont attack them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wtf is enrage, some noob pve server guild?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    there was already an attempted 3 way gank on Enrage which was successful. But as you can clearly see now GD appears to be working with Enrage for some strange reason. So trying to initiate a gank without GD's help is just useless now. As for Drakon, it seems they have been giving Enrage head for a long time now which is why they wont attack them.

Basically, this. ^

Enrage will own the map, it's just a matter of time. Ganking Enrage would stop this, but factions like Drakon, GD, and Dominus refuse.

Drakon won't even attack nowadays, because they are afraid. They won't attack Enrage, because they love them so much, and want more free land. However, they won't attack Radiance because they are frightened.

Dominus is at a war w/ the faction xWarx. They refuse to attack Enrage, while xWarx is still breathing.

GoldDigerz was doing it right, at first. Later they gave Radiance and other factions in the gank, an ultimatum: do what we say, or we will attack you, etc etc. They began attacking Radiance, but later stated it was "the strategic move". Kinda comical.

Radiance has been doing it right for a while, but realized it's improbable to fight Enrage all alone 1V1. So for now, we'll nomnom on Drakon and get some land.

I know this was posted in the wrong sub-section of the forums, but you must be clueless sir. Enrage is the #1 TW/PK faction on Heaven's Tear. I don't play other servers, but I still know the top faction of each.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Some noob PVE server guild with the most TW wins in the whole PWI. 104 TW wins... where's Lost City there? oh 9th, with Essence just having 61... 43 TWs in between... go catch up...

By the way, I don't see your name in the PVP rankings... and you talk about PVE being noobs? :O

b:bye
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011

b:sad i wants head too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    HT cares about TW still?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    HT cares about TW still?

dont be silly man b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    enrage and GD working together? lol thats the dumbest thing i have heard in a while.
    If GD didnt get too big for their britches and started threatening other guilds they were ganking with, then we would be getting at least 3 tws in a night. At least the wars wouldn't end in less then an hour.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Basically, this. ^

Enrage will own the map, it's just a matter of time. Ganking Enrage would stop this, but factions like Drakon, GD, and Dominus refuse.

Do they refuse? idk. Whats in it for them if they do gank? They can get rolled or noshowed. Alternatively, Rad can bid on Drakon, War and Dominus can bid on each other, GD and Enrage can exchange bids and everybody can have even, fun TW.

Sometimes guilds wanna go for land and want to hold land before pushing themselves, so I think the way bidding has been over the last 2/3 weeks has been the natural competitively driven bids, rather than driven by a random hatred agenda.
    Drakon won't even attack nowadays, because they are afraid. They won't attack Enrage, because they love them so much, and want more free land. However, they won't attack Radiance because they are frightened.

Dominus is at a war w/ the faction xWarx. They refuse to attack Enrage, while xWarx is still breathing.

GoldDigerz was doing it right, at first. Later they gave Radiance and other factions in the gank, an ultimatum: do what we say, or we will attack you, etc etc. They began attacking Radiance, but later stated it was "the strategic move". Kinda comical.

Radiance has been doing it right for a while, but realized it's improbable to fight Enrage all alone 1V1. So for now, we'll nomnom on Drakon and get some land.

You were 'doing it right' ganking? Rad was down to minimal lands and all your members wanted to go fight drakon. Dominus basically got killed because of the ganking fails. Only GD really benefited, with mostly noshow lands.

Why arent drakon bidding? idk, maybe Rad are giving them too much fun in the 1v1's and theyre too busy doing dragon brotherhood stuff to want to have 2 tw's a weekend? :p I wonder how Rad would have done if drakon bid on them this weekend, with drakon and pinoy to defend? o:

It takes a hell of a long time to hold a full map, so its not going to happen anytime soon, right now I think people are interested in getting the best TW action while keeping a good consolidated position on the map. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    bleh who cares.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Some noob PVE server guild with the most TW wins in the whole PWI. 104 TW wins... where's Lost City there? oh 9th, with Essence just having 61... 43 TWs in between... go catch up...

By the way, I don't see your name in the PVP rankings... and you talk about PVE being noobs? :O

b:bye

+1

lalallalala
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited August 2011
    And as far as TW is concerned it appears as though Karma was basically a decoy set up by Enrage, also a place to hold a lot of their haxly geared members in case something went wrong.I guess GD seemed to have posed a real threat to them so they brought them all back xD.

Now I don't wanna assume(AGAIN) but it seems Pinoy is also another Enrage rank 9 breeding faction.

And yes if Enrage did not have so much political power all the major factions would have ganked Enrage by now consistently.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ What gives you the impression that an ethnic based faction full of loyal Filipinos is an Enrage breeding faction?
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And as far as TW is concerned it appears as though Karma was basically a decoy set up by Enrage, also a place to hold a lot of their haxly geared members in case something went wrong.I guess GD seemed to have posed a real threat to them so they brought them all back xD.

Now I don't wanna assume(AGAIN) but it seems Pinoy is also another Enrage rank 9 breeding faction.

And yes if Enrage did not have so much political power all the major factions would have ganked Enrage by now consistently.

Get with the times. Didn't you know Rad, Drakon and xWarx are Enrage breeding grounds. While GD are the rebels who got sick of the tyranny and are trying to cause an uprising.

*Plays Star Wars theme tune*
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011

lol, has nothing to do with enrage's "political powers".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2011
    Get with the times. Didn't you know Rad, Drakon and xWarx are Enrage breeding grounds. While GD are the rebels who got sick of the tyranny and are trying to cause an uprising.

*Plays Star Wars theme tune*

well I can assure you xWaRx currently is also a tiny rebel force trying to take down enrage.Of course they just don't have enough power to do it. Drakon yes we already know that(was very obvious)Radiance not so much, GD is HT's legendary hero spoken about to take down Enrage.

@Retsuko

Wrong, if you control the minds of your enemy, you control the war. If you still don't believe me lol look at the map again....

But ya if Enrage ever fell that would be the most exciting thing to ever happen on HT. At least for me D:.
    edited August 2011
    Can you guys smell the bull **** in here? Karma had nothing to do with enrage. If they did we would have taken the whole thing not just the old enrage members back. GD may have put up a hell of a fight a few times and yes they won a few 3 hour defenses but no one has gotten in and taking down our crystal when we were in the war.Therefor no one has 'threatened' enrages spot on the map.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    well I Can Assure You Xwarx Currently Is Also A Tiny Rebel Force Trying To Take Down Enrage.of Course They Just Don't Have Enough Power To Do It. Drakon Yes We Already Know That(was Very Obvious)radiance Not So Much, Gd Is Ht's Legendary Hero Spoken About To Take Down Enrage.

@retsuko

Wrong, If You Control The Minds Of Your Enemy, You Control The War. If You Still Don't Believe Me Lol Look At The Map Again....

But Ya If Enrage Ever Fell That Would Be The Most Exciting Thing To Ever Happen On Ht. At Least For Me D:.

Lol!

Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited August 2011
    I must have hit a nerve....

Well actually you did take more than the old Enrage players, you also took all the ones that had hax gear.xD
    @Nub why did you quote me and capitalize nearly everything...?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    well I can assure you xWaRx currently is also a tiny rebel force trying to take down enrage.Of course they just don't have enough power to do it. Drakon yes we already know that(was very obvious)Radiance not so much, GD is HT's legendary hero spoken about to take down Enrage.

Yup xWaRx has been cooperative when it came to ganking enrage. And made ganks for enrage tough. But right now they have to worry about dominus which are pretty much equal in strength i think compared to xWaRx.

Drakon has lost more members to radiance than enrage as far as i know... i could be wrong. Drakon won't bid on Radiance somehow, even when GD bid on us. I'm wondering what the hell is going on in the minds of those who run drakon. I wouldn't see a reliable gank partner in drakon even though they have enough power to be of some influence in a gank.

Radiance hasn't lost many member over the past months to other factions. Mostly lost inactives who got booted or people who left and retired from TW. Radiance been ganking enrage until one day when we said no to a gank for a change when the opportunity arrived to attack drakon.

GD right now is the strongest guild besides enrage, and if they were the legendary hero that ResMePls is speaking about, they would attack enrage. However, ever since radiance told them to go f themself for a week or two, they decided that attacking other factions would be more beneficial to them. So they are pretty much following their own agenda, just like the other factions now. I don't know what's going on inside GD, but my guess is that they are at their prime right now. And we all know that the only way is down in that case. Just a matter of how long will the prime take. Might be able to grow if it became a mandatory TW guild.

Right now, enrage only target for now is GD. The only guild threatened by Enrage should be GD. What's GD's answer? they attack Radiance, xWaRx or dominus and ignore Enrage. So why should war, rad and dominus attack enrage while enrage doesnt attack them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011

The forums automatically do that if someone posts in all-caps with a quote. Everything that should be capitalized (name, beginnings of sentences, etc.) is un-capitalized, and every single other word gets auto-capitalized. A bit annoying, if you ask me. b:surrender
  • Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear
    Neki_Killa - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I must have hit a nerve....

Well actually you did take more than the old Enrage players, you also took all the ones that had hax gear.xD

/facepalm

damn guys b:surrender this guy has us completely figured out.... yeah its true :/ Karma really was a decoy faction in case something went wrong. The same goes for Pinoy and their loyal filipinos, as well as drakon and radiance. GD and Dominus formed an alliance with Enrage just the other day, and xWaRx will too after enrage takes the whole map.

as you can see we all obey the toastb:cry
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    We only obey toast if it has vegimite on it b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited August 2011
    We only obey toast if it has vegimite on it b:pleased

I still prefer a bagel w/ cream cheese.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    this thread is sooo full of lol that i dont even know where to begin. I'll just let my favorite forums trolls rip it to pieces as only they can do.

other than stating that Enrage has NO allies, never has and never will. oh...and bring on the ganks...

aes, nubis, sarge, steopie, sasha.... i love y'all <3

(carebear leader loves all her guildiesb:kiss but those are my favorite forum posters, and who can deny their abilities to bring people to complete and total QQ rage?)
    *insert awesome siggy here*