is ToP enough for 3-2 Emperor?

Paramedic - Dreamweaver
Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cleric
im too lazy to check myself: is ToP enough for Emperor's purple ball of awful death?

im too cheap to use charm everytime i go there.

tell me and post ur hp/ m.def too - or other skill that is handy there
BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
Post edited by Paramedic - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It is unless you get hit by one of his other attacks too.

My current HP is 7250 unbuffed, but I was doing just fine at 5.9k unbuffed. Just bring defense charms and remember to activate them if you get hit and have plume shell up whenever you can.

Oh, and my self-buffed pdef/mdef is 5749/11264.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    no worries i duo him already but i was wondering about his occult ice thing.

i was afraid it gonna kill me charmless, so i used hp charm.
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Is it weird that, when I duo'ed it with a friend's 5.0 sin, I never got hit with a bubble? b:question

Maybe I just didn't do it enough. b:surrender
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited August 2011
    u were lucky then. once, i got it one after another b:shutup

• Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sometimes he is nice and sometimes mean b:chuckle I got bubble 3 times in a row... he was really mean .

7.9k HP unbuffed/9k-14k p.def/m.def selfbuff . Dunno about ToP, but why not a dex genie with badge of courage to remove the bubble, give you time to purify yourself and quickly heal ?

Just a thought, since while you're in bubble you can't heal anyway so your tank should be fine while you do this .
    But yes as Eoria said, bring phys/mag def charm . I don't think the bubble would kill you itself, but if he hits you while you're in it .
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You can also stack yourself occasionally too. My wife and I both managed this on our own pretty easily, although found it easier to take him down with my r8 archer tanking as far as avoiding damage to the healer entirely. If you can time it for sparks (presuming it's a sin or BM) it helps as well.
    edited August 2011
    ok, ty all