SOOO Confused

mortalheart
mortalheart Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Support Desk
i know bans arent discussed on forums. im just curious to know why so many of my friends are disappearing and claiming ban with no reply to their tickets or personal emails?

b:cryb:cry i want my closest friends back in the game QQ

also one last thing i read something that may be a rumor just would like a confirmation. is pwi going bankrupt? and if so is the reason for all the bans and unanswered tickets/personal email. if so let me know so i can join my friends in the next game theyre playing

truly do love perfect world first mmo and im in love <3 it will make me sad to know its falling down in the drain if this is the case.

~ Some answers would be nice
Post edited by mortalheart on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2011
    It can take a few days to get a response from a ticket because there is a line of tickets in front of each one you submit. Most people only have the patience for a few hours, and if they don't get a response in a day, claim that they are being ignored. it can take up to a week to get a response sometimes, although personally, I have never had to wait longer than 3 or 4 days.

If PW was going bankrupt, the last thing they would be doing is banning people that might spend money. Where did you hear this from?

You should tell your friends not to do things that cause them to get banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    First of all, your friends need to stop violating the ToS if so many of them have gotten themselves banned lately.

Second, they should submit an email to customerservice@perfectworldinc.com to resolve the issue.

Lastly - Closed.
This discussion has been closed.