What do I have to do to become Asterelle's friend?

Options
2»

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so tell me forum what does Danteii have to do to become Asterelle's friend? b:laugh
    Leave your interesting or creative responses in the comment section BELLLOOOOOWWW ! LOL

Filling a pool with venos and having a sexy veno orgy
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Asterelle is still not my friend b:cry
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Asterelle is still not my friend b:cry

Aww, don't feel bad, it's probably just because you're creepy :/
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Gotta love nine-spam.b:dirty

Seriously, I wouldn't be your friend after you post a thread like this on the forums.b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Don't mind me. Just being a creeper. b:avoid
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Gotta love nine-spam.b:dirty

Seriously, I wouldn't be your friend after you post a thread like this on the forums.b:surrender

That's okay, I like Shelly alot more than you. :o

But still not Asterelle's friend b:cry
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so tell me forum what does Danteii have to do to become Asterelle's friend? b:laugh
    Leave your interesting or creative responses in the comment section BELLLOOOOOWWW ! LOL

so laughed at this one xD hahahha i <3 ray william johnson!

and idunno try speak to asty? ;p
  • Myrriddin - Sanctuary
    Myrriddin - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Watch My Little Pony with Asty.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    AST YOU 51U7!!

How dare you watch My Little Pony with other people!?

That's for Qui and Ast time only!!! b:angry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    AST YOU 51U7!!

How dare you watch My Little Pony with other people!?

That's for Qui and Ast time only!!! b:angry

You really didn't think you were the only one she did this with did you? If you did I'm sorry but you were lied to and betrayed. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Treachery and betrayal of the worst kind! Tears are totally rolling down my face right now! My day is totally ruined! How can I watch My Little Pony with Ast now that I know she will be thinking of someone else?! This is too much!

How many others Ast? HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE YOU WATCHED MY LITTLE PONY WITH?! How long has this been going on Ast?? Is it every time you say "brb" when with me?! WHERE DID YOU GO AST? TO WATCH MY LITTLE PONY WITH YOUR NEXT FLING? Why Ast whyyy!? I thought you liked watching My Little Pony with me! Is it because she can buff? Is it because she buffs you during? Oh Ast forgive me! I will buff too! I will burn mana food to buff you during My Little Pony time! Ast come baaaack! Ast your **** are not small at all! NOT SMALL AT ALL AST! I'm sorry for all the times I said your **** were small! AAAAAAAAAST! b:cry We are bored.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Treachery and betrayal of the worst kind! Tears are totally rolling down my face right now! My day is totally ruined! How can I watch My Little Pony with Ast now that I know she will be thinking of someone else?! This is too much!

How many others Ast? HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE YOU WATCHED MY LITTLE PONY WITH?! How long has this been going on Ast?? Is it every time you say "brb" when with me?! WHERE DID YOU GO AST? TO WATCH MY LITTLE PONY WITH YOUR NEXT FLING? Why Ast whyyy!? I thought you liked watching My Little Pony with me! Is it because she can buff? Is it because she buffs you during? Oh Ast forgive me! I will buff too! I will burn mana food to buff you during My Little Pony time! Ast come baaaack! Ast your **** are not small at all! NOT SMALL AT ALL AST! I'm sorry for all the times I said your **** were small! AAAAAAAAAST! b:cry We are bored.

b:sad *comforts quilypoo*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

I'm gonna rub salt in the wound and tell you that you weren't her first either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *walks into thread*

b:shocked

And on that note, I think it's time this thread said goodbye...

Closed.

b:sweat
This discussion has been closed.