Dilemma

Options
Segreta - Sanctuary
Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have a lil problem with my Sin atm.
She's lvl 100,current Str(With current equip),is 120,Warsoul of Earth helmet requires 117,problem is,her current helmet gives +4 Str,so If I unequip for Warsoul Helm,the STR would fall too low,but on the other side,Warsoul Helm gives Str too,+5 or +6,that would make my Sin STR enough to equip it,IF I could equip it.(lol)

So here's my idea.
Lend my Sin my BM's Tome which adds +7 Str,equip Warsoul Helm,equip old tome,will that work or.....o.o
Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
Current # Chickens:
^,^ <- My Cleric <3
o,o <- My Veno
n_n <- My Bm
=,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
>,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
Post edited by Segreta - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I am afraid that it is more than likely the case that Warsoul of Earth's own Strength modifier does not count towards it's own Strength Requirement. If it were the case that gear with a specific stat requirement and which also granted that stat a boost could simply be equipped the way you suggested in your post and then have other equipment rearranged so that the stats were only staying above minimal requirements for the equipment because of the equipment, that would undermine the entire principle of having stat requirements on equipment.

So no, I don't think this will work. I haven't actually tested this out, at least not consciously, but I have seen my own equipment go red the instant I take off one or another piece of gear that grants a strength bonus. Yes the equipment is still equipped but no it is no longer active.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic