Comments

• TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    shiaaa333 wrote: »
    for armors?
    for weapons?
    which one's better overall?

Not to sound like a broken record but it all depends on your play style. How long does it take you to level? Do you like glaives? Magic swords? wands? Patakas? What do you want for your end game gear?

But as a general rule legend weapons are of a higher G than a tt weapon of the same level (meaning they give you more damage per refine).
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    playstyle = what stats do you prefer?

>.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    playstyle = what stats do you prefer?

>.>

I perfer -3% channel so ill get the 50 stash sword:o til 90

Get the one that you like the best for your level, or will make you feel most useful. :3

higher refines = better for higher grade
    maybe thats a factor too.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I perfer -3% channel so ill get the 50 stash sword:o til 90

Get the one that you like the best for your level, or will make you feel most useful. :3

higher refines = better for higher grade
    maybe thats a factor too.

Isn't that weapon timed now? Imo Sakya -> 79 mold glaive > tt90 green is cheaper than that stash weap.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TT all the way.
    Really good weapons, you get to learn a bit better your class running TT, and you are second pick, so you'll get your mats easily :)
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not trying to pick on you, but...
    TT all the way.
    Really good weapons, you get to learn a bit better your class running TT, and you are second pick, so you'll get your mats easily :)
    Molds all the way.
    Really good weapons, you get to learn a bit better your class running various dungeons, and you can tab or wine, so you'll get your molds easily :)

Both are good and generally both are somewhat easy to acquire. What is best depends on what other gear you have and what weaknesses you need to compensate for.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TT weapon, legendary armor. TT70-80 Sucks anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Isn't that weapon timed now? Imo Sakya -> 79 mold glaive > tt90 green is cheaper than that stash weap.

Yeah it's timed now, I was being sarcastic cuz she said stats = playstyle or something... Im too lazy to check. But my opinion and what I always seem to have

19 3*, npc from 30-42, wheel, arbor, saki, wheel, aqua, end game
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I went
    random **** > Wheel of fate > Ancient Arbor > TT70 > Wheel of life > Wheel of denied fate > Fate Denial: Godspeed.

And one day I will have Glaive of Destiny - Infinity. Or maybe I'll just go R9. But r9 doesnt look very cool to me q.q

I like the flashiness of nirv :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Irisbelle - Sanctuary
    Irisbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Get R9, if you can afford =)
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I went
    random **** > Wheel of fate > Ancient Arbor > TT70 > Wheel of life > Wheel of denied fate > Fate Denial: Godspeed.

And one day I will have Glaive of Destiny - Infinity. Or maybe I'll just go R9. But r9 doesnt look very cool to me q.q

I like the flashiness of nirv :3

I'm with him. Cheap **** (preferably purple cheap ****) then hit auction or grind TT (hard unless you got a decent faction). If you going nirvana it might work out in the long run if you stick to TT not necessarily the gold TT (unless its 99). Suppose it really matters how much money you got and how fast you planning on lvling. I would defo say have a look at auction regardless of which you choose, you can get some nice pieces with refines at a discount to making them yourself. (go Glaive woman you know the only way is sexy)
    PWI b:bye
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    TT weapon, legendary armor. TT70-80 Sucks anyways.

Best answer.

Legendary Armor has highest base stats per level. Not a huge difference for AA but noticable. So three stars and molds 1-69, tt70 to fill in the pieces you don't have resent levels of (like level 42 boots), then replace out pieces with cheap legendary as you find them. 99+ TT/Lunar/Nirvana/Rank. Even rank 6 level 90 gear is decent.

Unfortunately most of the legendary magic weapons 60+ suck, so use TT. Don't be afraid to change weapon routes because you can sell your weapon and buy another for its souledge. I went Ancient Arbor->Acalantha Wand->Endless Ambiguity->FCC Gold Aquadash-> Rank 8 Wheel of Light personally.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • shiaaa333
    shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Best answer.

Legendary Armor has highest base stats per level. Not a huge difference for AA but noticable. So three stars and molds 1-69, tt70 to fill in the pieces you don't have resent levels of (like level 42 boots), then replace out pieces with cheap legendary as you find them. 99+ TT/Lunar/Nirvana/Rank. Even rank 6 level 90 gear is decent.

Unfortunately most of the legendary magic weapons 60+ suck, so use TT. Don't be afraid to change weapon routes because you can sell your weapon and buy another for its souledge. I went Ancient Arbor->Acalantha Wand->Endless Ambiguity->FCC Gold Aquadash-> Rank 8 Wheel of Light personally.

lol im the opposite right now...
    coz i saw the legendary armor doesnt have lv80 one, the legging dark pants is lv70s and its kinda missing lv80s and the next lv is lv90s so...
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    If your a slow leveler or got some money, tt80 gold is godly, but stats from 7x armor arcane beats out tt80 green IMO.
  • shiaaa333
    shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If your a slow leveler or got some money, tt80 gold is godly, but stats from 7x armor arcane beats out tt80 green IMO.

but what is slow lver? how slow?