Seriously? Even multi posting?

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sinave wrote: »
    Just wanna share some info with you guys out there !

This happened just awhile ago when i was doing account switch and transferring some mats for crafting purpose .

Three threads on the same thing? I am not sure what you think that will accomplish. If you dropped items, others can pick them up. Have you tried mailing your alt the stuff? Or hitting search, files and folders, elementclient.exe then opening a second client? No one is going to do anything about you dropping something and someone else picking it up. Take it as a lesson learned and try one of these alternate ways of trading items to your alts.

Good luck to you :)
  • sinave
    sinave Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm not spamming , the preview button here do the posting ,,, dont blame me and once posted cant delete .
  • sinave
    sinave Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Three threads on the same thing? I am not sure what you think that will accomplish. If you dropped items, others can pick them up. Have you tried mailing your alt the stuff? Or hitting search, files and folders, elementclient.exe then opening a second client? No one is going to do anything about you dropping something and someone else picking it up. Take it as a lesson learned and try one of these alternate ways of trading items to your alts.

Good luck to you :)

My first posting to this forum ,,, i always preview before i send anything in other forum !
    Little did i know it auto post here when i click preview and doesnt allowed delete ,,, puzzles me !

Anyway on the opening of second client it only works on diofferent acct , if 2 toons of the same acct it dont work !