R8 vs G13 vs R9 vs G15 vs Hitman!! (re-post)

Options
ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED ON THE SIN FORUMS. I POSTED THIS HERE SO MORE PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT, AND NOTICE G13 IS A WASTE OF MONEY =3

And so nirv squad will stop taking the G13 user over the r8 user. The dps is the same, G3 is just 240 million coins more expensive.

Out of boredom and recent discoveries about proc rates and dps formulas I came up with this table of calculations. It shows the dps outputs of Rank 8, Rank 9, G13, G15 (with Gof, -.05 int, and Crit +2%), and Hitman Legends.

Table of dps: http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt319/raindeux/DpsReview.png
The build/gear I used: http://pwcalc.com/e707736bb2219756

All weapons were sharded with 2 garnet gems.

The conclusion:

With no tome, daggers in order of best dps to worst dps are:
Rank 9
G15
G13
Rank 8
Hitman Legend

With a Pan Gu tome, daggers in order of best dps to worst dps are:
G15
Rank 9
G13
Hitman Legend
Rank 8

One thing to note, due to the different refining rates of the differently graded weapons, G13-G16, the order of "best to least" changes with refine level. But overall this is the order of best to least.

Another thing to note. R8 with a tome beats G13 without a tome with a refinement lower than +10, yet costs the same amount of money. You can either get a tome and daggers, or just daggers, with virtually same dps. Also, Hitman Legends also out dps G13 with a tome and a refinement level of +10 or lower.

If you notice any flaws in my math please tell me so I can adjust it, if you'd like me to make other comparisons please let me know. If you think this was a waste of time that explained something that's already been proven and I'm just another bored person who enjoys playing around with PW calc please say meow rawr rawr rawr.

And yes I know G13 and R8 have already been compared by Saku(which can be found here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1160701), but I wanted to compare all 5 of the hot topic daggers people consider end game.
b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Get back in the sin forum. b:angry
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why are you reposting this?

G13/G15 vs R9 has been beaten like a ****ing dead horse. Drop it already. Please. I avoid the Sin forum because I'm tired of seeing it.

Is G13 better than Hook and Thorn? TT90? TT99?

If you answered 'yes' to that, then Nirvana daggers aren't a waste. If you answered 'no', then please find a bridge, and play on it instead of PWI, because you must be much better at that than PWI.

Seriously... There's like 3 locked topics on 'OMGBBQWERTY NIRVANHANAHA SUKCS!!!! BUY RANK INSTEASD!!!!?!!!' threads that are even locked. >_______<
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Eh people arent getting it apparently. Because they still say Nirv is better >:\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary
    Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol hitmans. God those dags are a joke.

Dumb sins are dumb that forum is a rat trap of fail please keep it off the mains eh? We let you rot in there for a reason.
    I give up on beign a blademaster. Gonna go wave my tranny **** around and pew pew.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why are you reposting this?

G13/G15 vs R9 has been beaten like a ****ing dead horse. Drop it already. Please. I avoid the Sin forum because I'm tired of seeing it.

Is G13 better than Hook and Thorn? TT90? TT99?

If you answered 'yes' to that, then Nirvana daggers aren't a waste. If you answered 'no', then please find a bridge, and play on it instead of PWI, because you must be much better at that than PWI.

Seriously... There's like 3 locked topics on 'OMGBBQWERTY NIRVANHANAHA SUKCS!!!! BUY RANK INSTEASD!!!!?!!!' threads that are even locked. >_______<

The point is that Rank 8 dagger is sufficient and that the cost of G13 Nirvana is ridiculous compared to what it gets you.

And Rank 9 far outdoes G15 Nirvana unless you land with a godlike set of mods. And that in itself kinda means Rank 9 is a better investment.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thanks for making it so I didn't even have to wait to lock this.

Please refrain from duplicating topics on the forums.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.