Merchanting question

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am not going to ask what items to merch because obivious thats ruin everything but my question is this. Is short term merchaning as in doing merch during sales good? or long term as in after sales or after a couple of months better?

I am new to merching, and look to start off this week but not sure whether to do short term as in during sales, or wait for sales to end then do it..b:victory

Thanks for you time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Long term, depending on the item. You also get the benefit of inflation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Long term, depending on the item. You also get the benefit of inflation.

:D thanks. :)b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
    DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    don't fcfking merchant, please..
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the answer to your question depends on what you're merchanting, how often it sells out, and how much profit you make off each sale. for some things long term is better, for other things short.

as a general rule, if you have a large-ish amount of capital then long term tends to be better; if you're not that wealthy yet, short term is usually better.

a much, much longer (and MUCH, MUCH BETTER!) explanation would be WarrenWolfy's merchanting guides published on http://pwinsider.wordpress.com/author/warrenwolfy/ --- read those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.