wanna know what happned to me today.....?

Lixenaa - Heavens Tear
Lixenaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Support Desk
hmmmmmmmmmm where do i start... O YEA so i got kicked off server twice in a row for no reason because i had internet. AND when i teled to hall of deception.. got a DOA DEAD ON ARRIVAL while still teleing i was dead when i entered deception. didnt die there died getting there and i teled to it from illusion stone in west archosaur. I KNOW i didnt get pked because i didnt liose anything and i didnt have my lock on. anyone wanna explain? maybe some reparation are in order for me PWI?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am tired of getting knocked off the server every day. even tho this was the first time i got a DOA im still pissed. i mean come on my internet just fine.

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

Comments

• KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    1.They ain't gonna offer "compensation" simply because you DC from their game.
    2.When you tele to Hall of Deception,you actually get teleported to the portal and there are mobs there.Possibly because your connection to the server is weak,the mobs there got a few hits off and killed you.
  • Lixenaa - Heavens Tear
    Lixenaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    u wanna bet? i tele to that all of the time and i never get DOA explain that