And the wandering wolf bows down.

Options
2»

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fail troll is fail. Anyone who is on this forum preaching about how nice real life is, is just trying to make themselves feel good because they're lonely and must make everyone else feel bad.
    Gogogo Wolfenblood!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yeah real life is more fun than this forum too, bye now b:bye.

you almost have 4k posts.............................................................................lol
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow Oke. Just wow. I thought we were good friends, y'know? Even though you haven't logged in in a while. Never in a million years would I think, "Hey, Oke is going to kill me if I try to do a nice deed to a storytelling adventurer and a cute emotional venomancer." Yet, here you are, saying you'll kill me. How does that make you feel? Honestly, pour your emotions out at me on this game. Because I care, Oke. I care.

When I'm all alone, sitting in my cardboard box under the bridge that I call home. I curl around myself for warmth. The wind blows around me, cutting my skin like a pair of +12 R9 daggers. I scream but no one can hear my agony. I'm surrounded by a sea of nothingness as snow pour down from heaven, like the wrath of god, consuming anything it touches. The tears from my eyes freezes solid before hitting the ground, draining the last bit of life out of me as they roll down my face. I struggle with all my might, pulling my feeble body and and mind from the depth of abyss and sit straight up. Trembling in my hands is my Dell Inspiron laptop, which I precede to open and log on PW to PK you while you are resing. Then I lol.
    you almost have 4k posts.............................................................................lol

Yes, and at least 70% of those are me raging at idiots on this forum. (You for example)
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes, and at least 70% of those are me raging at idiots on this forum. (You for example)

This.
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love Hamburger Helper. Y'know, the cheese one. Oh God.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love Hamburger Helper. Y'know, the cheese one. Oh God.

WTF! That's all you have to say to my epic story of me PKing you? **** you!
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Good Heavens!!!

... I love this guy xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • _Althea_ - Harshlands
    _Althea_ - Harshlands Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WTF! That's all you have to say to my epic story of me PKing you? **** you!

Don't be that way Oke.

<3