I died in tt and asked friend outside to rez me but he can't c me when he's in

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
how can he target me in tt? right now i'm dead and my former squad members have left. it was squad mode tt1-*. how can my friend from outside target me there?
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    invite them into squad with you before they enter TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    if i got the same squad mode as yesterday will they be able to target me?
    edited August 2011
    if they're in squad with you, and then they enter whatever instance your character is in, they should get into the exact same instance and be able to see you. just make sure they get into your squad before they enter the TT hall of choice and you should be all set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    but they r not the excact same members as they were yesterday with whom I ran the tt...
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So wait...

You did a TT and then sat in it until it reset and then died and are now wondering whether someone can come in and rez you?

Great.

You can't target people in instances from OUTSIDE in any way. You need to squad them and have them come inside to your corpse.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited August 2011
    doesn't have to be the exact same people who opened the instance to begin with.

if you're in there now, and you don't have an instance timer kicking you out --- then you're basically a one-person squad in that squad's TT instance. which means you're also the squad leader, too.

the leader of a squad, even when in an instance, can invite in new members so long as the squad isn't full. even if the instance is half-done, or all cleared out, or just reset, or whatever.

just make sure it's you who send the invite. because if you accept a squad invite from someone outside the instance, you'll get a timer kicking you out. i'm not 100% sure, but i think that kick-out will also work like a "release corpse" and revive you.
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    i saw the timer's run out already and i did sent invite but they came in and didn't c me....