Legitimate points

SinOfDestiny - Sanctuary
SinOfDestiny - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
yay another maintenance where they prepare for the future and not fix things they screwed up already. seriously if for one week they stopped working on making the game "better" and fixing things that are clearly broken like the transparent parts of the UI that block things out, or the rubber banding that has mysteriously come back, this game would be perfect.

i mean seriously, youve had a month to fix a glitch that has utterly destroyed the dynamics of the level system (ppl who dont know how to play acting like they are the baddest player on the server, when they cant pve worth anything, example: ill tank this; dead.). why dont you fix that?? its been a month. all you've done is threaten bans and then not even enact those. a squad on sanctuary was WARNED while using the fcc glitch and not banned or suspended like posted. why is that? i bet its because they checked their boutique records.

now when we, that put the effort in to learn the game, are FORCED to rely on others to do things, that are nearly impossible for experienced ppl, we have to deal with ppl to dont know how to play their class. its offensive.

i loathe coming onto this forum site bc 9/10 posts are trollers who are freely breaking the rules with no consequence. honestly i wish the forum mods and the nonexistant "Game Masters" would grow some balls and put corks in their unfillable cash coffers and take care of their players. if this company wasnt 95% digital , therefore not under the very strict laws everyone else has to deal with, i would be sueing for every dime ive ever spent (thousands) back on the grounds of an unacceptable service.

**as a note krittykat try and tell me im circumventing the filter this time, idiot, it was a dang typo and i apologize for that**
***i will keep reposting this everytime you move it for no reason***
Post edited by SinOfDestiny - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It is their game they can make it how they please if they don't feel like fixing a bug they can do that they own the game. And PWE has the right to do anything they please it is after all their game they do not owe you bug fixes any faster then they feel they can get them out.

The only thing they owe you for the money you paid is the item you got that is it.......... Not saying your completely wrong just they don't owe you ****. And harassing the mods as they are not even on the bankroll at all is just silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you're going to insult a forum moderator, your post will be moved or removed. Spamming the forums will not be tolerated as well.

If you take issue with a mod, contact them or FrankieRaye to resolve it.
This discussion has been closed.