maint

SinOfDestiny - Sanctuary
SinOfDestiny - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Chronicles
yay another maintenance where they prepare for the future and not fix things they screwed up already. seriously if for one week they stopped working on making the game "better" and fixing things that are clearly broken like the transparent parts of the UI that block things out, or the rubber banding that has mysteriously come back, this game would be perfect.

i mean seriously, youve had a month to fix a glitch that has utterly destroyed the dynamics of the level system (ppl who dont know **** acting like they are the baddest player on the server, when they cant pve worth anything). why dont you fix that?? its been a month. all you've done is threaten bans and then not even enact those. a squad on sanctuary was WARNED while using the fcc glitch and not banned or suspended like posted. why is that? i bet its because they checked their boutique records.

now when we, that put the effort in to learn the game, are FORCED to rely on others to do things, that are nearly impossible for experienced ppl, we have to deal with ppl to dont know how to play their class. its offensive.

i loathe coming onto this forum site bc 9/10 posts are trollers who are freely breaking the rules with no consequence. honestly i wish the forum mods and the nonexistant "Game Masters" would grow some balls and put corks in their unfillable cash coffers and take care of their players. if this company wasnt 95% digital , therefore not under the very strict laws everyone else has to deal with, i would be sueing for every dime ive ever spent (thousands) back on the grounds of an unacceptable service.

Comments

• StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I blame China.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Not to mention the RB glitch that is now out of control and a possible TW glitch that I heard rumors of... nothing ever is fixed.

Let it be Known that Perfect World International has recently became Glitch World International. b:shocked
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh