Most Hated

Comments

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    5 zulu voted valhala and one of them made 15 alts to vote valhalab:laugh

4 ppl vote crimson i say is dia, zoro, emo and 4th one is not clear....somewhere between altea and tryagain...

i voted zulu for reason i stated oh so many times...
    so ...am i right?b:laughb:chuckle
    i should make a poll lol

Actually, I voted Valalala, but if you want me to change my vote, I can, just so you feel like accomplished something with your assumptions.
    After all, I live to please thy king of Ironguards.

Btw if you make a poll, please link a translator with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    why no afterlife? i demand recount!
    also emo i meet americans who talk english way worse then i write....i know is weird and i don't like judge but is all true..i still i don't judge every country has rednecks lol....keep in mind this is my second language and you keep targeting my faulty spell just means u got nothing on me....also is bit lame but w/e floats your boat(weird boat)

king of ironguards...another compliment tyb:laughb:chuckle

you voted valhala? i call a lie and every single zulu or crimson know you did in fact ...voted crimson.. go read you post about valhala and then about crimson and then you will udnerstandb:surrender
  • Vemoxin - Harshlands
    Vemoxin - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    why no afterlife? i demand recount!
    also emo i meet americans who talk english way worse then i write....i know is weird and i don't like judge but is all true..i still i don't judge every country has rednecks lol....keep in mind this is my second language and you keep targeting my faulty spell just means u got nothing on me....also is bit lame but w/e floats your boat(weird boat)

king of ironguards...another compliment tyb:laughb:chuckle

you voted valhala? i call a lie and every single zulu or crimson know you did in fact ...voted crimson.. go read you post about valhala and then about crimson and then you will udnerstandb:surrender

I voted for Valhalla because they came off extremely arrogant, and just the way they associate as a faction isn't something I respect. Plus, PvPing against them is a joke (not that Crimson's any better).
    Anyways, replying to you anymore is way too time consuming and pointless, so I'll vote Crimson on this char just so you are satisfied.

Now good night Nyxyo. I will be dreaming of you.
    Call me sometime <3
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    I voted for Valhalla because they came off extremely arrogant, and just the way they associate as a faction isn't something I respect. Plus, PvPing against them is a joke (not that Crimson's any better).
    Anyways, replying to you anymore is way too time consuming and pointless, so I'll vote Crimson on this char just so you are satisfied.

Now good night Nyxyo. I will be dreaming of you.
    Call me sometime <3

well as much as i can remember all server thought valhala will rule tw map..that was a arrogance that was given by server alone..remember curses's posts i also will admit i was sure valhala will rule with thor's hammer ...just because things didn't turned out that way don't think is a reason to hate valhala all that much ....so here 2 free lessons for you hmm lets make 3...

1)your action show who you are and what you think...you trash talked crimson so much is no reason to believe you can vote anything else... it doesn't matter what you think but what you act..you action show your hate towards crimson including tw against crimson(reasons don't matter here everyone is ruled by his own reasons)

2) whatever i talked to you in private was meant to be private ...you had no excuse to bring it in public..i gave you the trust i would give to one adult...you didn't use it...when you will grow up you will understand what i mean..is really no point to debate this anymore because when you will understand this you won't need to reply

3)99 emo but days when i was thinking of you are long gone..ppl come and go all time:)
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can somebody tell me what language Nyxyo is speaking?

Google cannot detect.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    5 zulu voted valhala and one of them made 15 alts to vote valhalab:laugh

4 ppl vote crimson i say is dia, zoro, emo and 4th one is not clear....somewhere between altea and tryagain...

i voted zulu for reason i stated oh so many times...
    so ...am i right?b:laughb:chuckle
    i should make a poll lol

Actually I did not vote. It seems ill advised for the maker of the poll to actually vote themselves.
    edited August 2011
    well as much as i can remember all server thought valhala will rule tw map..that was a arrogance that was given by server alone..remember curses's posts i also will admit i was sure valhala will rule with thor's hammer ...just because things didn't turned out that way don't think is a reason to hate valhala all that much ....so here 2 free lessons for you hmm lets make 3...

1)your action show who you are and what you think...you trash talked crimson so much is no reason to believe you can vote anything else... it doesn't matter what you think but what you act..you action show your hate towards crimson including tw against crimson(reasons don't matter here everyone is ruled by his own reasons)

2) whatever i talked to you in private was meant to be private ...you had no excuse to bring it in public..i gave you the trust i would give to one adult...you didn't use it...when you will grow up you will understand what i mean..is really no point to debate this anymore because when you will understand this you won't need to reply

3)99 emo but days when i was thinking of you are long gone..ppl come and go all time:)

Lol I see no reason to lie in a public thread over the discussion of the most hated group of pixels. So, why exactly would I need to lie about not voting Crimson if I don't care what people would think even if I did... Lol....
    But hey, whateva works for you though. I don't take any of this seriously so if you're trying to make a point, you might as well stop. Go lecture some of the less "wiser" ones in your own faction. There are plenty that could use some basic tips. (one being to a certain veno. Let her know there's no cool down on bramble so base buffing isn't actually challenging). Kthnxbai

Okooooo I can't sleep. You should sing me the Cuppycake song :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Youtube Pankun. Best. Monkey. Ever.
    edited August 2011
    Youtube Pankun. Best. Monkey. Ever.

Omaigawd, that monkey can do sit ups better than I can... -_-

Since we're discussing monkeys...
    Who saw Planet of the Apes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Omaigawd, that monkey can do sit ups better than I can... -_-

Since we're discussing monkeys...
    Who saw Planet of the Apes?

It is called 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' haven't seen it yet, but it looks better than the ****** Mark Wahlberg 'Planet of the Apes'
    edited August 2011
    It is called 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' haven't seen it yet, but it looks better than the ****** Mark Wahlberg 'Planet of the Apes'
    I was too lazy to type the full name in <_<

BUT IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGG... Go see it so we can discuss our views about chimpanzee's before and after the movie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Can somebody tell me what language Nyxyo is speaking?

Google cannot detect.

broken englishb:laugh
    edited August 2011
    I was too lazy to type the full name in <_<

BUT IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGG... Go see it so we can discuss our views about chimpanzee's before and after the movie.

I doubt my opinion on Simians will change much after I watch the movie.
  • iivlet
    iivlet Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    And Disorder is number 2 atm. We need to behave better.

b:mischievous ... or not
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Watchers in third with cata, really? who hate us?
  • Bain - Harshlands
    Bain - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i hate stuped kylins
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why isn't there a Zulu option? Nyxyo would be so happy since he seems to have a hard on with word Zulu. Just about every one of his posts has Zulu in it. Its hilarious that he's still scarred from the a.ss **** a couple months ago.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why isn't there a Zulu option? Nyxyo would be so happy since he seems to have a hard on with word Zulu. Just about every one of his posts has Zulu in it. Its hilarious that he's still scarred from the a.ss **** a couple months ago.

Because Zulu is nothing compared to Disorder, omfg I hate those facks.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because Zulu is nothing compared to Disorder, omfg I hate those facks.

qft!!
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Let's re-declare war on Zulu!!!!!!!!! Nurfed log your alt and will even pay for the war declaration.
  • Angarika/ - Harshlands4
    Angarika/ - Harshlands4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kylin. no explanation needed, they just **** me off!

l0l still playing pwi... sad old man.
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    what oko said, plus...

+9 tauran chieftains have no say in this
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    there is a zulu option is just under new name..also i don't recall ever be afraid of zulu..is a game i don't think you can kill my pixels b:chuckle
  • Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm terribly sorry but I cannot seem to form a very good opinion here, but if I had to pick one out of the air..
    ...it would have to be valhalla.
    Yesterday when I first entered perfect world for the first time in a while I was enjoying a nice peaceful ore harvest in the desert of echoes when that annoying banner sprang up that read; VALHALLA IS DECLARING WAR ON

Mind you this happened many times throughout the day and I found the unnecessary racket quite bothersome.

My interrupted respite aside, I was profoundly agitated by the number of times these villains just declared war on the territories being held by crimson and others.

The last thing I need on a splendid day of traveling through wolf totem pass is to hear the
    Unnecessary declaration of perfect world war 3 for the first time in ages that I have had the time to enter the game and enjoy it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wooot we made the list!! go DisOrdeR!!! b:chuckle ....don't ask me how....not like we own land or anything lol. Can I say none of the above? b/c my vote goes to AfterLife. they like to group kill me..and I'm a cleric b:surrender
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Disorder is as hated as Crimson. This calls for sunglasses. b:cool

We would have beaten crimson if you guys hadnt closed the poll.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i demand a new poll open forever
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Kyree - Harshlands
    Kyree - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Need a new thread "Most laughed at faction".

I see a Valala Barb by AH, *checks gear*, full R9 +10. But what's this? Ofc he has phy def cube neck +10 and Cloudcharger cape.
    LOL I've seen this barb too...
    Greek something? Ya, I don't understand either...... b:laugh

I founded him for u girls so u can laugh some more:
    - psy def neck mold;
    - psy def belt mold;
    - wings of cloudcharger.

layxm.jpg

... wait Kylin recruited him?

Hating an entire guild for several **** is just dumb.
    edited August 2011
    Hi Kyree. Gratz on post #2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyree - Harshlands
    Kyree - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hi Kyree. Sup?

All good, u still playing violin dude?