Useful idea? collection of materials

siulluis2
siulluis2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Suggestion Box
Hello,

I was thinking the other day ... It's very annoying collect materials forge ...
It would be possible then to create a pick to give chance to collect more materials? What could be bought with gold in the boutique and lasted for a time (one week).
Or even an event where the increased amount of material collected during a certain period of time.

It is the idea ... Would it be possible?

I would like to thank the staff of the Pefect World International for the support they provide to their players.
Post edited by siulluis2 on

Comments

• Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    siulluis2 wrote: »
    Hello,

I was thinking the other day ... It's very annoying collect materials forge ...
    It would be possible then to create a pick to give chance to collect more materials? What could be bought with gold in the boutique and lasted for a time (one week).
    Or even an event where the increased amount of material collected during a certain period of time.

It is the idea ... Would it be possible?

I would like to thank the staff of the Pefect World International for the support they provide to their players.

Instead of one-week "pick to give chance to collect more materials" you can buy materials with gold in the boutique.

Quantity is unlimited.

It is done already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Instead of one-week "pick to give chance to collect more materials" you can buy materials with gold in the boutique.

Quantity is unlimited.

It is done already.

No herbs, though.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Make the Pickaxe refineable, and increase the mining chance depending on refine. (Something like up to x12 mats gathered on +12).

Makes the most sense.
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Make the Pickaxe refineable, and increase the mining chance depending on refine. (Something like up to x12 mats gathered on +12).

Makes the most sense.

Thats actually a really good idea o.o

The higher your pickaxe refine, they more herbs you can farm in less time, more money. That would definitely be nice :3
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thats actually a really good idea o.o

The higher your pickaxe refine, they more herbs you can farm in less time, more money. That would definitely be nice :3

Pay money to make more money? Knowing PWE they'd just let you refine pickaxes the same way as everything else (and add a dragon orb sale just to mock you b:chuckle).

I'd suggest a system where pickaxes gain ''experience'' (or whatever you could call it) by gathering herbs, and upgrading from that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OR you can make a "gathering" skill just like you do with black smithing and all the other crafting skills. the more you harvest the more exp you get for gathering, the higher your gathering level, the more herbs and mats you can get. of course it must be set in a way where it would be too hard to level.
  • siulluis2
    siulluis2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Quantity is unlimited.

It is done already.

Ok friend, so the idea of ​​selling a pick for a price and for a specific time ... Not to devalue the price of materials in boutique ...

Or even the other ideas mentioned in the topic: "gathering" skill just like you with the black smithing and all the other crafting skills.

Pick refinement was also very interesting

Someone from the development team could answer us?

Grateful.
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    even if a gm agreed with this, they don't sho up in the suggestion area to aviod the old "he favors this and not that" game. all you can do is hope a gm spots this and sends the idea to the devs in china.