How can i make decent cash ( READ )

Options
DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Alright so, i've just hit 100 and i got my nirvana leggins everything.. i got 3.33 aps with r8 and i got 7,000 hp unbuffed, all my gear is +5 with immacs.

the only thing im missing is my nirvana daggers, i want some tips how i can earn 250m, not fast, but at a decent speed, i have about 20m to invest IF ur idea was for me to merchant and if so how?

How can i make money at a decent speed with my level and gear ( im almost 101 )
Post edited by DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Depends on if you are willing on using the cash shop, or what other methods you think will be acceptable (like selling hard to get items which is kinda time consuming).
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What u mean, im not spending real life cash, thats my rule. ill be willing to do anything to earn cash so what can i do ;)
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anyonecan gimma tips QQ
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Could try the whole "buy low sell high" method.... also you can try farming dungeons and selling items from that.
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!

edited August 2011
    Options
    What dungeons? what items? more specific :x
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You should know what are the best dungeons are, you are a higher level than I was before i retired lol
    Thanks goes to Dorset!

• MystikDragon - Dreamweaver
    MystikDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol Shin if you think he knows more about the subject than you why would you even respond? you were just telling him obvious things while he was looking for specific methods.

on topic: Damage if i were you i would go do nirvana and sell the mats or solo TT's (should try for yourself which ones you can solo) and at the same time go merchanting with the 20M you got on a second account. You could merchant in stuf thats on sale like rep badges, packs..etc. or just tokens ofc. So my advice is to farm mats and merchant at the same time so you have a reasonable money income.

hope this helped you.
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol Shin if you think he knows more about the subject than you why would you even respond? you were just telling him obvious things while he was looking for specific methods.

on topic: Damage if i were you i would go do nirvana and sell the mats or solo TT's (should try for yourself which ones you can solo) and at the same time go merchanting with the 20M you got on a second account. You could merchant in stuf thats on sale like rep badges, packs..etc. or just tokens ofc. So my advice is to farm mats and merchant at the same time so you have a reasonable money income.

hope this helped you.

Just keeping the thread alive (as in kinda bumping it for my own reasons) so experienced players like you pop up and hopefully answer his question.
    Thanks goes to Dorset!

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So you power level a sin to 100 in a matter of a few weeks and then run into a problem with not having enough funds for gear?

Here's a genius idea: How about you don't make a farming alt before you actually got the cash to gear them up?

And btw, if you already do really have Nirvana leggings and TT99 ornaments, then you've already once earned at least 250m. So how about you go repeat that once? Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, you did manage to power level a sin to 100. Certainly you'd be an expert on repetitions by now.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Umm farm nirvana, solo frost (you're 3.33 with rank 8 dagger you should be able to solo frost as my sin is 2.86 aps and can solo that), merchanting popular items, no one is gonna tell you their merchant tips I can guarantee you that

either that or just cash shop for the $ for it, which involves giving your money to a horrible company that doesnt care about you
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What dungeons? what items? more specific :x

Should we take this as a sign that you have already tried selling heads and found the income to be insufficient? Or have you not even tried that yet?

Honestly, sins don't sell heads out of the goodness of their hearts and a desire to see non-fish level quickly, you know.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saranga07
    saranga07 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    most of the guys power lvl their sin/bm w/o getting enuf fund for end game gears and weapons.. never worry abt the low level gears.. save for high lvl gears.. and u can solo frost wid 3.33 aps too..b:victory
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Alright so, i've just hit 100 and i got my nirvana leggins everything.. i got 3.33 aps with r8 and i got 7,000 hp unbuffed, all my gear is +5 with immacs.

the only thing im missing is my nirvana daggers, i want some tips how i can earn 250m, not fast, but at a decent speed, i have about 20m to invest IF ur idea was for me to merchant and if so how?

How can i make money at a decent speed with my level and gear ( im almost 101 )

Dude if you can get nirvana legs and+5 and get all the-int gear for 3.33aps then why in the hell are you asking for advice in money?it makes no sense..really.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dude if you can get nirvana legs and+5 and get all the-int gear for 3.33aps then why in the hell are you asking for advice in money?it makes no sense..really.

Because it took him time and he want it faster now ? b:shutup

Youre a sin, sell heads.

Farm TT 3-x Make TT99 Stuff sell it

Make -int gear , sell it

Find the noob of the day, sell him something overpriced

Run Nirvana, be the banker, keep the shards, ninja 1 uncanny per run, get into Rapture Uncanny Buissnes

Repeat
    I hate Room 38
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Because it took him time and he want it faster now ? b:shutup

Youre a sin, sell heads.

Farm TT 3-x Make TT99 Stuff sell it

Make -int gear , sell it

Find the noob of the day, sell him something overpriced

Run Nirvana, be the banker, keep the shards, ninja 1 uncanny per run, get into Rapture Uncanny Buissnes

Repeat

Remind me never to let you bank if I see you in Nirvana.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok will do

not that its uncommon that the banker ninja 1 - 3 uncanny depending on their greed. They just dont talk about it but everyone does. Even your good friends do. If you truely believe they don't, you are probably still believe in santa claus and happy endings too. (-,

but i will remind you to not let me bank in nirvana when you in my squad given the chance you ever see me in nirvna since im done with my gear and i hate that instance.
    I hate Room 38
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I bank 100% of the runs I run in nirvy, and I have stolen 0 uncannies.

People who run with me know me too well to know that I don't steal ^^
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ok will do

not that its uncommon that the banker ninja 1 - 3 uncanny depending on their greed. They just dont talk about it but everyone does. Even your good friends do. If you truely believe they don't, you are probably still believe in santa claus and happy endings too. (-,

but i will remind you to not let me bank in nirvana when you in my squad given the chance you ever see me in nirvna since im done with my gear and i hate that instance.

I screenshot every run I bank with as much of the current WC text showing as possible. If I bank, il always have proof of my honesty b:cute

Well, assuming you believe I dont photoshop of course, but for 500k thats a bit too much effort.

~That aside tho, you arnt exactly lying... It would be too damn easy to do it. They should make it a real drop system to prevent it :<
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I attribute the spot your in to the lie people have been telling themselves. If i powerlevel a sin to 100 an get 5 aps ill get rich farming(90% of these folks cash shop to this point)who do it make it even more untrue.Honestly folk you should have made a bm cause sins are squishy without lots of investment.
    That said making coin in this game without the credit card is as simple as selling big rooms in fc, trio,duo, or solo nirvana and or tt. Getting up a pool of resources to buy low sell high works well too.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

And btw, if you already do really have Nirvana leggings and TT99 ornaments, then you've already once earned at least 250m. So how about you go repeat that once?

This...you seem to have already done it once.

Anyway, I'd read WarrenWolfy's signature. Go to google and search"perfect world insider warrenwolfy merchanting"

Or you could buy rep @ 11k right now. Before the sale I saw rep go for 25-27k. Thats more than double. Your problem will be selling the rep. I dont know if people buy rep with coins when there is no sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|