How can i get dragon points really fast?

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is there a way to earn dragon points fast? selling dragon items are really slow... I usually get 25 value for each one I sell... it'd take forever to reach the amount that can be redeemed into a mount...b:cry
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well, you can buy Chests of Coin.

However, you'll probably need to buy those at 100,000 coins each, which will mean the mount will cost you 30,000,000 coins. And you can buy at least 6 other mounts with that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    or you can buy other DQ items in a catshop. dunno if that would be any cheaper per dragon point than chests of coins, though.

the things do add up, if slowly. i have three serious alts on this account; between them, they've earned a grand total of 83,089 DPs since the dragon points system was started. (granted, Lenie's the highest-level of them by a large margin. there's five other alts on this account also, but their contributions are negligible, probably less than a thousand points each.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    Well, you can buy Chests of Coin.

However, you'll probably need to buy those at 100,000 coins each, which will mean the mount will cost you 30,000,000 coins. And you can buy at least 6 other mounts with that.

i never seen anybody sell chest of coins...
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    shiaaa333 wrote: »
    Is there a way to earn dragon points fast? selling dragon items are really slow... I usually get 25 value for each one I sell... it'd take forever to reach the amount that can be redeemed into a mount...b:cry

Your best bet is to check pwidatabase (google it if you don't know what it is) and check the mobs around your level. Then, go grind on the ones that have the highest chance of dropping DQ items.

That's pretty much how I've gotten mine so far.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    Your best bet is to check pwidatabase (google it if you don't know what it is) and check the mobs around your level. Then, go grind on the ones that have the highest chance of dropping DQ items.

That's pretty much how I've gotten mine so far.

how to tell they have the highest dropping rate or not?