Do I need perfect stones?

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cleric
I'm not sure what do they do... firend told me it's used to repair gears but I usually just click fix all... When to use them? I got lots wondering if I can sell them?
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    pstones have nothing to do with repairing gear. they're for feeding your genie, once it runs out of stamina. and if you have any flyer that isn't the level-1 elf wings (the white wings), then you can feed them to that too.

pstones do indeed sell; check catshops around the south archosaur watcher of the earth. at least, that's where people sell them on heaven's tear. i dunno what the asking prices are nowadays, but i've seen them listed before for 700-900 coins each. (to sell, that is. catshops buying them will offer less than that on their purchase side, of course.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You could sell them if you really wanted to....

but you're better off using them for genie stamina and possibly wing stamina (if you're not using the natural wings).

Edit: ninja'd >.<
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    By the way repair gear that needs chi stones is when your gear is Shattered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shiaaa333
    shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    what do u mean by shattered
    edited August 2011
    gear shattering is a pvp thing. it can happen if you get PK'd and you would have dropped items except that your safety lock was on. if you don't play in pvp mode, your gear will never shatter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you really don't want them, you can sell them. If you have bulks of p stones, they can fetch a decent amount of coin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
    edited August 2011
    ...just be aware that "bulks" of perfect stones, at least on the heaven's tear market, means several thousands of the things.

that said, they are one way into the merchanting trade. flipping them can make decent coin.