Warsoul Fragments: Ksitigarbha

2»

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm confused at the last page of discussion.

Surely we know when getting items via tokens it doesn't display the amount of whatever you're trading in tokens for until you have the minimum amount of tokens required for the trade at the NPC . Surely we know that when chipping gold TT mats we don't know the coin cost until we have the right amount of chips in inventory. This really shouldn't be anything new for 99% of the player base.

Yes, people who are saying you need 3 ADS in inventory to tell are correct. OTOH, the quest did say you receive two. I'm not sure which is right, although I'm fairly sure in damage control form PW will say it's one -- the database says it's one and same for the PW-MY version.

Nonetheless, the more practical thing to do is give the person, if they so desire, their three ADS back and trash the warsoul item. It was an obvious and unintentional mistake which was partially due to a localized game string error on PW's end, and not paying attention on the player's end. Surely this is a draw.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm confused at the last page of discussion.

Surely we know when getting items via tokens it doesn't display the amount of whatever you're trading in tokens for until you have the minimum amount of tokens required for the trade at the NPC . Surely we know that when chipping gold TT mats we don't know the coin cost until we have the right amount of chips in inventory. This really shouldn't be anything new for 99% of the player base.

Yes, people who are saying you need 3 ADS in inventory to tell are correct. OTOH, the quest did say you receive two. I'm not sure which is right, although I'm fairly sure in damage control form PW will say it's one -- the database says it's one and same for the PW-MY version.

Nonetheless, the more practical thing to do is give the person, if they so desire, their three ADS back and trash the warsoul item. It was an obvious and unintentional mistake which was partially due to a localized game string error on PW's end, and not paying attention on the player's end. Surely this is a draw.

QFT, you said it better than I could. Just know that a certain person will be here shortly to make a personal attack on your brain cells.