2 skills to be Stoped in game.

Options

Comments

• yodelheehoo
    yodelheehoo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's funny when people try to call people like me fail, when they can't even read properly.

He's a failsin because he doesn't use buff filter.

Obviously expel won't work on anyone with over 10minutes of PvP experience because their filter is on.
    And for that reason, expel is used, usually by caster classes (although not exclusively) to tank a stealth gank or the triple spark of a phys damage class.

I read properly. You are still fail.

Obvious reason: No one on RT who pks knows who the eff you are LOL

Second obvious reason: You think people expel sins. LOL (that's what OI is for nub)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When I saw the titlle of this thread I thought u were going to say stealth and tidal protection.
  • Durable - Raging Tide
    Durable - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Obvious reason: No one on RT who pks knows who the eff you are LOL

Said the faceless alt...
  • XMiyala - Dreamweaver
    XMiyala - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread is...

Fa Fa Fa Fail!

Oh wait! No, that's just the OP. The thread itself was actually amusing.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can't leave this thread without saying anything so here:

lol

you stole my line b:angry
    so here's mine:

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can I say lol too?
  • Krisaore - Sanctuary
    Krisaore - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This thread is so LOL ; when i saw it i thought u were a sin ... why GMs should eliminate IG and Expel and not Stealth? IG/Expel hurts to u because is only way for an arcane or a light armor to survive after that u pop out with 3 spark + stun or whatever and hit him at 5.0 :) ; If Gms would do that no one would pk anymore , only sins ... very fun ;D
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok lets answer those noobs all

1st about cleric , some people trying to say cleric is squishy so u can kill .

the 8K hp cleric is top OP ! refine gear to +10 on cleric u wont get 8K hp .

Cleric's dont go PK ! specially alone . who ever saw a cleric went pk alone with her 4-5K hp ?! "its a 1 shot ".
    here iam talking about the new cleric's OP oness who CS'd like hell to make +10 all gear or +12 Weapon .

people does know whts a cleric shot with +10 weapon ? or +12 r9 ?

lets see the game sites INFO about "CLERIC" WHTS SAY ! U NOOB READ THE GUIDE THEN COMMENT .
    1. cleric : Can be expensive to play which means to be good enough "to face Anything" , when u are CS'r like those 8K hp ones .

2.Long-lasting sleep & immobilize skills .

3.Armed with a sleep spell and debuff skills, they are a big threat if you don't kill them quickly.

4.clerics are tough enemies to fight because of their abilities to heal themselves in an instant.

5.LAST and most important info which i forgot where i readed, cant find the text .
    it says : u cant go to cleric to kill , u must wait her come to u .
    While assasin is a MELLE class must go to the cleric !
    then she EXPEL , or IG .

My Thread is base on True info , and experiance from sites .
    if u guys only saw FAIL cleric's its ur problem to know wht a Cleric is .Specially when played right ( by paying alot on it ).

Correct me if i'm wrong, but your mad at someone for having +10 but claim to be +12 yourself. And you're mad they paid for power, but you are also +12. And you have like all the stuns in the game. And you're mad clerics have a couple that MIGHT proc for longer than a single second? And who cares if your melee? Do you think melee should win over arcane every single time? Where is the balance in that? There isn't any. So you ran into a person more skilled than you in PK. Big deal, move on. There is always a bigger fish in the sea. Also, 8k hp isn't unreasonable. Hell, it's a super mega ultra fail cleric without even all of it's armor wearing shabby shards with 8k hp. So if you have high refines, that much hp is definitely not out of the question. IJS http://pwcalc.com/3db4d13ff6bde955
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If theres a single cleric on your entire server that you can't kill with +12 daggers, you fail. Like alot.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • yodelheehoo
    yodelheehoo Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Said the faceless alt...

Said the goon glitched no name
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Cleric's dont go PK ! specially alone . who ever saw a cleric went pk alone with her 4-5K hp ?! "its a 1 shot ".
    here iam talking about the new cleric's OP oness who CS'd like hell to make +10 all gear or +12 Weapon .

lets see the game sites INFO about "CLERIC" WHTS SAY ! U NOOB READ THE GUIDE THEN COMMENT .
    1. cleric : Can be expensive to play which means to be good enough "to face Anything" , when u are CS'r like those 8K hp ones .

3.Armed with a sleep spell and debuff skills, they are a big threat if you don't kill them quickly.

4.clerics are tough enemies to fight because of their abilities to heal themselves in an instant.

5.LAST and most important info which i forgot where i readed, cant find the text .
    then she EXPEL , or IG .

if u guys only saw FAIL cleric's its ur problem to know wht a Cleric is .Specially when played right ( by paying alot on it ).

Here is the translation:

QQ I cannot kill a simple cleric even though I play a op class which has one seal attack, 2 stuns attacks, one paralize attack, 2 skills that give chi, one skill with high change to evade any kind of ailment, one anti-stun, another for resisting a deadly blow once, and stealth.

QQ Plume Shell, vanguard spirit, ironheart, spirit's gift is too ****ing broken, eps shouldn't be able to buff themselves or heal. They should stand idle like the mobs I kill in nirvana.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Hugsforfree - Sanctuary
    Hugsforfree - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

then she EXPEL , or IG .

lmao wtf xDD
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Time to eat your own words: http://pwcalc.com/bca08416afe2b65a
    +10 gears with no shards, easily getting over 8k hp unbuffed.

So you're saying you should be able to pluck a cleric from a whole squad and get away with it?

Or...you should be able to kill someone with +10 gear with suck gear on your own toon?

then she EXPEL , or IG .

Sins have more disable skills than any class, they should really be the last class to be complaining about cleric disables.

Also, clerics actually can't heal themselves in an instant unless you want to count charm tick as an instant heal. If they use ToP obviously they don't get to use AD. You should know that there is no cleric heal that channels faster than sin's sleep and stun.

Didn't know sins lacked expel and IG, but OK. All those you listed were about pre-Tideborn open world PvP, it doesn't apply to you. Take your stealth and gtfo.

Experience from sites? How old are these sites? Is this Pre-Tideborn? What the **** is this do you even PvP?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have 8.5k HP buffed. I must be God to the OP. I mean, there's no way he can't just come up to me unseen and drop me in one second flat while I'm unable to do nothing except hope I react in time to pull off Expel. Nope. Not at all.

OP needs to reroll to Hello Kitty Online. It'd suit him more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LMFAO. The fact that Sin as a class enables people as moronic as OP to PK anyone at all says all about the class.

You are right Ulquiorraa__. Because Cleric has some defensive skills that you need to press more than one button to pk them means Cleric is too OP. Why don't you just go back to playing Starcraft against AI, type in "there is no cow level", start another match and repeat.
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jeez ppl, go easy on the OP, his ultimate strategy of stealthed double sparked auto attack seems to be failing b:chuckle
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Puff 8k HP is nothing you can get that whit R8 +5 and lv 95 Mold and 24 G9 citrine

Pufff any lv 80 cleric that has decent +3 gear can pvp alone !

Puff like other class don'T CS to +10 / 12 also !

Yeah they can hit the 25k damage range according to ecatomb builder, like all the other magic class, Cleric still comes after the Wizard,Psy,mystic magic class in damage

Cleric are not that expensive. they cost has much has any cser +12

Any pvp cleric that respect himself will learn to hold attack after using his stun skill. We all know both stun we have are cancel by any damage.

1st your saying cleric are not killable, then you say you have to kill em quick. Make your mind. 2nd Yeah well cleric can say the same thing about stealt, if you can't survive the surprise you can't kill a sin. And dropping a barb is not that easy. Good BM will know how to make a fight last. Any other magic class can pawn a cleric fast.

IDK what drug your taking, but there's no instant unless the healing is over the HP of the cleric.

then she EXPEL , or IG .

Don't sin have teleport and stun lock combo !

Get real experience !

WOW

format c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OP just keeps shooting himself in the foot with this thread.

i really can't tell if his trolling or really this stupid

i mean his got the logic of Yulk mixed with the IQ of a mentally disabled kid
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can I say lol too.
    b:laugh
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hi everyone , i would like talk about irongaurd and expel .

I Hope GM's see this and make something about it .

I see that apothecary pot Irongaurd , and Expel Genie skill must be stoped in game.
    specaily in pvp.

in pvp everyone have his own Class skills , why to use those ?!
    why dont we use our own characters skills only , then see the challenge btw me and u not btw skill not related to me , and apothecay that not all can use .( iam not poor to not use it , but it sucks to keep protecting our selfs , and make fight takes more time). b:bye

Oh god. Not this guy AGAIN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • SweetHeart_ - Raging Tide
    SweetHeart_ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ulquiorraa__ is 100% right

u all scared puss.ys having Psychological problems from something called sin , and limited his rights to not say anything .

u just scared from sin's cause of stealth , while its not worth it .

i can see the phobia in ur eyes all . but u are wrong .

go check the PVP kills , see who is on the top of 200 pvp ! wht classes ?
    u will understand the fact that sin isnt worth this rage fake fear u most have .
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

go check the PVP kills , see who is on the top of 200 pvp ! wht classes ?

The pvp ranking page are broken. b:kiss
    And how does killing 1000 lv 30 make you stronger ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why do people complain about every class. At the end of the day they are all op. Depends on gear and skill the end!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Simple fact is sin can kill squishy arcane armors with one hit because most of us have g13 or better at +10 an arcanes have little to not defnse or hit points. No aps needed...throatcut or head hunt or sometimes knife throw is dead squishy. However against a pimped out bm,barb, or even seeker the aps becomes needed or sins could _never_ win against the massive def an hp pool.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Simple fact is sin can kill squishy arcane armors with one hit because most of us have g13 or better at +10 an arcanes have little to not defnse or hit points. No aps needed...throatcut or head hunt or sometimes knife throw is dead squishy. However against a pimped out bm,barb, or even seeker the aps becomes needed or sins could _never_ win against the massive def an hp pool.

None of the classes were ever meant to be able to take out a good geared Vit build barb. Now sins can do it in 5 seconds, kind of takes away the whole tank aspect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

then she EXPEL , or IG .

I'm starting to think this guy thinks he should be able to kill clerics by 3sparking 20 meters away from his target, and than run to the kill.

News flash. You can use stealth to be right next to your target, than enter with a stun
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm starting to think this guy thinks he should be able to kill clerics by 3sparking 20 meters away from his target, and than run to the kill.

News flash. You can use stealth to be right next to your target, than enter with a stun

lol "like those 8k HP ones"

NEWSFLASH: You can one shot them failsinwhodoesn'tknowwhatheisdoing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Op is the biggest moron I've ever seen.