PWI Ruined .

Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Hi everyone

I see this game going wrong way .its our right to ask for fair game .

and i like to say whts going on , and discuss it .

Since a year till now the game have changed , Gold prices were at 300-400K . now the gold never go under 1.1mil . WHY?
cause packs sale's every week , non-stop .
we notice since 3 months the packs sale started at this rank. and i think they wont stop selling packs EVER. no single 1 week without packs sales.

This made Gold prices too high , which made items from packs expensive .

Game entered new stage , cashshopers paid alot $ last year.. maybe iam one of them.

but this wht made ?

this made farming coins harder , everyone now farm hard TT's and low TT's are soo easy now.
we check prices of mats , see the mats went to 1/3 old prices .

lets go back to items from packs which everyone needs . when u farm all day to get mats to sell with prices soo nurfed . then u want to buy packs items . how the hell will we be able to get those items.

all we can do is CS and CS . even if i farm TT3-1 and 3-2 which i solo i still cant get my end game improved till months .

This is list of items how were and how now :
Scrol of tome was 200mil max. now 400mil+
Vit stone was 12-15mil now 34mil
Citrine Gem and Garnet Gem was at 10-12mil. now 25mil
DoD was 4mil , DoT was 1.3mil . now DoD 18mil .

and alot more items .
ofc Supply and demand effects it ,but Gold price(from packs and r9 sales) is the main reason .
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This is all old/obvious news, we all know that PVE are **** over there players due to there own money grabbing greed, Rank 9 is prove of that as it OP in every possible way and cost over a thousand dollars, that's just pure wrong.

long story short, PW in general, doesn't care for there players, the lack of content but constant cash shop updates prove that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You are late.... so late...
    (oh old <100k gold days)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited August 2011

lets go back to items from packs which everyone needs .
    ofc Supply and demand effects it ,but Gold price(from packs and r9 sales) is the main reason .

Your answer is in your post.

You need item and someone else need it too.

So, if your bid is better, you will get that item.

Edit:
    You can look at Ranking and calculate amount of gold necessary for high-level players, including you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol @ 300-400k gold.

Try 80-100k gold all the way up to this. Then we can talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh another "the game is ruined/the game is dead" QQ thread....

I'm not a cash shopper ( not even close ) or a merchant and I still manage... why can't you?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    On my other game, an item worth 400k before.
    Now it worth 25 million and it's only use able for 1 hour then disappear.
    At that game pet prices is around millions before, now hundreds million to 3 billion.

No matter how high was the price
    As long as there people that willing to pay = continuous inflation

You don't know that as a level 102 sin ? b:surrender b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm not a cash shopper ( not even close ) or a merchant and I still manage... why can't you?
    Because all items had been bought by you ? b:laugh

Seriously, during one last year we have more high level players than during all previous years.

For one FC run high level can get 300k-500k per spot.

And gold yet has low price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh another fail quitting thread. PWE doesn't listen, so just uninstall and shove it up their ***. Remove your bookmarks to PWE pages, block their websites even.

Just quit the QQing here. we've all heard it a million times. a million and one isn't going to change anything.
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Really what you are saying is gold prices have doubled and most item prices have doubled.. So that is pretty much a wash....it is always supply and demand so the better items will be more rare and the common items from TT1-x will be cheaper.

I do think the way PWI is almost forcing people to cash shop to stay competitive is harming the game, but it is a business so what can you do. I think it is all a little short-sighted on their part because if they no longer invest in making the game better (adding content and fixing bugs) eventually it will burn itself out faster.
  • leafdazzle
    leafdazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I don't know if it's ruined, but it's definately going downhill.b:surrender
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Seriously, during one last year we have more high level players than during all previous years.
    In what MMORPG do you play where levels don't collectively go up and toward a level cap? Don't include yourself because I can't remember a point when I didn't see you in the 70s.
  • ShadowIH - Dreamweaver
    ShadowIH - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    In what MMORPG do you play where levels don't collectively go up and toward a level cap? Don't include yourself because I can't remember a point when I didn't see you in the 70s.

So, I must include myself or not ?

This character raised by me without FC and hyper stones starting from July 1, 2011.

I not play in other MMORPG.

Those MMORPG that I seen not interesting to me.

I prefer RPG.

And I saw PW from beginning (almost).
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    is their another game out there without a monthly fee that lets you trade in game coin for coin you can use in the cash shop ?

I dont know of one

your problem is simply that you struggle making enough in game coin, and to be honest, thats really your problem, not theirs
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited August 2011
    my comment was directed at the op, not you
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    oh cmon, not yet another topic.
    why u struggle so much. dolar is getting cheaper by the day:) look at the news. for me as a guy from EU, i can buy ZEN in dolars and its cheap. Once again.. whats wrong to buy zen? i buy zen so am i evil or am i noob? its normal for me to spend 10$ monthly on this game. i dont need rank 9, i just buy charms and refines when there is a sale promotion. all other things i can farm ingame: tt mats, nirvana mats... so please stop the "csing is evil propaganda". if u want free game, spend all day farmin or download pirated offline game. sick of this topic already.

P.S. dont tell me that the in US (greatest economy in the wrold) ppl cant aford 10$ to put ingame.. this is B.S.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have my own way of dealing with this: Adapt or quit DX. I know it's frustrating if you've spent RL cash... but the way I see it, I had my fun with my cash, it's not wasted XD.

But I'm not quitting, I'm actually adapting! I charge zen when I can and feel like it (which is not now XD), rest of my cash I just merchant or farm. I don't see it as a reason for me to quit anyways, since I'm not aiming to be at the top: just well-geared or relatively well-geared because I want to XD.

Sure it's going downhill a bit... but heh, I'm still having fun XD. When I stop having fun, we'll see about quitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    I have my own way of dealing with this: Adapt or quit DX. I know it's frustrating if you've spent RL cash... but the way I see it, I had my fun with my cash, it's not wasted XD.

But I'm not quitting, I'm actually adapting! I charge zen when I can and feel like it (which is not now XD), rest of my cash I just merchant or farm. I don't see it as a reason for me to quit anyways, since I'm not aiming to be at the top: just well-geared or relatively well-geared because I want to XD.

Sure it's going downhill a bit... but heh, I'm still having fun XD. When I stop having fun, we'll see about quitting.

+1 bro
    b:cool
    edited August 2011
    oh cmon, not yet another topic.
    why u struggle so much. dolar is getting cheaper by the day:) look at the news. for me as a guy from EU, i can buy ZEN in dolars and its cheap. Once again.. whats wrong to buy zen? i buy zen so am i evil or am i noob? its normal for me to spend 10$ monthly on this game. i dont need rank 9, i just buy charms and refines when there is a sale promotion. all other things i can farm ingame: tt mats, nirvana mats... so please stop the "csing is evil propaganda". if u want free game, spend all day farmin or download pirated offline game. sick of this topic already.

P.S. dont tell me that the in US (greatest economy in the wrold) ppl cant aford 10$ to put ingame.. this is B.S.
    You didn't explain why someone should put $10 into this game, especially right now.

Also, ever wonder why the USD is getting so cheap? Maybe that's because it's becoming worth toilet paper.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    You didn't explain why someone should put $10 into this game, especially right now.

Also, ever wonder why the USD is getting so cheap? Maybe that's because it's becoming worth toilet paper.

everyone has his own reason to spend money. if u askin ME to tell YOU why to spend, then we both wasting time.
    I give u mine reason:
    1. I still have fun with this game.(pls dont kill me)
    2. I can afford 10$.

If u dont have reasons - DONT spend. This is the so called FREE WILL, thats what ppl think they have in free world.
    edited August 2011
    everyone has his own reason to spend money. if u askin ME to tell YOU why to spend, then we both wasting time.
    I give u mine reason:
    1. I still have fun with this game.(pls dont kill me)
    2. I can afford 10$.

If u dont have reasons - DONT spend. This is the so called FREE WILL, thats what ppl think they have in free world.
    Wow, we have free will. Congratulations, genius post of the day. b:cute

Completely ignored that you told people they should be able to spend $10 on this game. Now, being that people shouldn't just toss money at everything they come across, a rational person will ask why, and the onus is on you, the person who declared people should spend their money, as to why they should. No one cares about your own personal reasons, so let's skip those this time.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    seems me and janus have too much free time, we arguing on 2 diff topics:)) well jan, no hard feelings.. i just am abit emo coz everyone here is complaining, but from my point of view things arent that bad... i know u dont care about my point of view. so lets stop here.
    edited August 2011
    Wow, we have free will. Congratulations, genius post of the day. b:cute

Completely ignored that you told people they should be able to spend $10 on this game. Now, being that people shouldn't just toss money at everything they come across, a rational person will ask why, and the onus is on you, the person who declared people should spend their money, as to why they should. No one cares about your own personal reasons, so let's skip those this time.

he said why
    he has fun
    if the game is fun for you, its may be worth spending some money on
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited August 2011
    he said why
    he has fun
    if the game is fun for you, its may be worth spending some money on
    Him having fun isn't a reason why I should spend money. Also, I can go to the park a block down and have fun without spending any money. I can also download and play this game without spending any money because it's free. Why should I spend $10, then? For telling others they should do something, he never gave any real justification.
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I spent cash on the game when there were still things in the game that kept me interested.

Now that Im at the point of having nothing to do but the same few instances over and over and over, Im not spending a dime more. People keep whining about the lack of content and yet they keep pouring cash into the game, that is the problem. Most say PW doesnt listen to you, they dont care about you and that may be true. What they listen to without a doubt is the bottom line. If you stop spending cash on the game I bet we'll all be amazed with the results. One of two things will happen. Either a huge influx of new content to carry a player past lvl 100 or they will just shut it down followed by the release of a new much improved game of the same type.

We all know whining feels good, but cash talks. When it quits talking to PWI then youll see the improvements everyone wants in this game.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    @JanusZeal
    and u never got the idea.
    Maybe im too dumb to explain it, or maybe u r too smart to understand it b:victory
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Him having fun isn't a reason why I should spend money. Also, I can go to the park a block down and have fun without spending any money. I can also download and play this game without spending any money because it's free. Why should I spend $10, then? For telling others they should do something, he never gave any real justification

Or you could spend $10 to buy a basketball and use it at the park to have more fun?

I really do think most people that play this game, even young kids could get together $10 a month or $10 every few months to buy a little coin and make their gaming life a little more enjoyable. But for some people it is a matter of pride to not spend anything on a free to play game and that is fine too.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why are there so many of these? If you don't like it, ignore it. If you cannot, then this isn't the game for you. Find something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    Or you could spend $10 to buy a basketball and use it at the park to have more fun?

I really do think most people that play this game, even young kids could get together $10 a month or $10 every few months to buy a little coin and make their gaming life a little more enjoyable. But for some people it is a matter of pride to not spend anything on a free to play game and that is fine too.

Well kids can because their parents can, most of the time XD.

I can't because I have rent and bills to pay, and food to afford prior to video games. Not everyone can actually afford to spend money... And then again, not everyone is unable to afford it o_o.

Of course this month was just incredibly tight, next paycheck will be another story XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The Official PWI Wiki is the only official place potential new players can learn in detail how the game is supposed to work. This leads to a great many problems because it was all written long before Rank, Hypers and other sales of power were introduced. Players read the wiki and expect to be playing a game that offers team based leveling via quests, FBs, BHs etc. What little mention is there of some of the new things, like hypers, it portrays them as the exception rather than the rule.

That team leveling from 1 to 105 game no longer exists. With the introduction of selling all forms of game power from rank to hyperstones to gear and the official benign policy towards powerleveling glitches, virtually no one plays the game from 1 to 105 via the old school team based leveling. It's alll powerleveling to endgame, and cash shopping massive amounts of gear to be virtually indestructible and unbeatable then as solo players.

As long as that Wiki reads the way it does, there will be many disappointed people who come into this game expecting something that no longer exists.

The wiki needs to be updated to reflect the fact old school PW is dead.

It needs to reflect that virtually no one levels up via FBs, quests, and BHs now. Or if they do, they only get as far as 30 or 40 before they jump on the powerleveling bandwagon. Apparently there are enough people around who like that style of game play and I say more power to'em. But to PWI I say you have a responsibility to your new customers to be truthful in your advertising (Your Wiki) and it needs to reflect the game as it is now, not as it used to be.

So if you want these threads to stop, convince PWI to change their marketing to reflect what the game is now. Obviously it appeals to some people, so focus on them and stop mis-leading others.
    Just some guy
  • toast223
    toast223 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i wonder why forums arent spammed with threads like this
    pwe only try to leech $ as long they can