Foxform/True Form

Options
Shoshanne - Dreamweaver
Shoshanne - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Suggestion Box
I realize I'm not the first to suggest this, but can the untamed foxform/true form reflect the human form? My main is a kitty veno, and I wish I could turn into some sort of cat rather than a fox... an ocelot perhaps? And I know there are others with untamed characters wishing the animal form they picked at the character select screen was what they turned into when using their animal form. I do have some specific suggestions as to options to accomplish this.

1) Default - Panda barbs turn into pandas. Wolf barbs turn into wolves. Lion barbs turn into lions. Kitty venos turn into wild cats of some sort. Bunny venos turn into rabbits. Deer venos turn into deer. "Demon" venos turn into... demons?

2) Tomes - Tomes with animal appropriate stats plus a skin for foxform/true form. For example, one tome could have +Dex and a wolf skin for barbs, one tome could have +Mag and a demon skin for demon veno. These tomes could be worked into the game... or sold through the boutique. And this option has the advantage of not having to add another gear slot.

3) Skins - This might have to have a new gear slot. The gear slot could be class specific. There are a number of possibilities on how to work this into the game, either as a goodie in the supply stash, a class specific quest, or added to the boutique.

I have heard in the past that venos turn into foxes and barbs turn into tigers because it's something from Chinese tradition that has been incorporated into the game. Tradition/culture can be interesting and beautiful. But I also think that cat girls should turn into cats.
Post edited by Shoshanne - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if you already know why they won't do it then why bother making yet another thread about this? everyone would like this idea but really it isn't that big of an issue.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes, that will be awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emeryl - Lost City
    Emeryl - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They should give to the players what they want, people are asking for this have ages! No one cares about the chinese mith, just give to us the damn customization.
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the other reason being the theme of the game.. is it takes a lot of work to RE-DO models like that.. there'd be tons of bugs and they'd have to take down the game since they'd have to re-do code etc.. its not worth the game nor money... I don't know any game that would re-work their models just because players aren't happy with it..Its not a walk in the park to create people or a world etc...

if you're that unhappy.. go to college learn coding and how to create 3D models. And make up your own game.. I'm sure its easy and cheap :3. It'll be a success!
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09