~ TW Report 8/5/11 - 8/7/11 ~

SilverCleric - Lost City
SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Here's the weekly line-up (sorry for being late)

FRIDAY: 8/5/11

20:00 Instinct vs. KageBushi at Walled Stronghold
20:03 ChinaTown vs KageBushi at Ancient Peak
20:06 LIONBURN vs. DARKness at The Harshlands
20:09 Vengeful vs. Tri-Force at Farewell Plain
20:12 ThaClick vs. NcN at The Great Lake
20:15 Forbiden vs. TheFamily at Sanctuary

SATURDAY: 8/6/11

20:00 Tri-Force vs. Instinct at Tradewind Village
20:03 Carbon vs. Instinct at Shining Tide
20:06 KageBushi vs. Instinct at Etherblade City
20:09 Urbans vs. LIONBURN at The Frozen Path
20:12 Intensity vs. LIONBURN at Dragon Wilds
20:15 Erebus vs. Forbiden at Hidden Orchid
20:18 TheFamily vs. Forbiden at Forest of Haze
20:21 Divinity vs. ThaClick at Courage Path

SUNDAY: 8/7/11

N/A

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
Post edited by SilverCleric - Lost City on

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    This is going to be a fun fight against ThaClick ^^.

Good Luck everyone :3
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    moooooooooo
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who is Urban i never even seen a WC by them
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i found you in tw :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Yes... and I can still feel the 10k damage you hit me with.... b:surrender

*continues trying to pull the arrow out of my back....* >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kagebushi, you were going to lose tw either way... why didn't you at least made it fun b:lipcurl
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Kagebushi, you were going to lose tw either way... why didn't you at least made it fun b:lipcurl

we had 40 people in tw no r9 infact kage has 2 full r9 people sorry we dont cash shop like you guys and have a ton of r9...
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Tri-force vs Vengeful

68 vs 68

Triforce wins in 23 minutes.. discuss..

Trolololol
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Tri-force vs Vengeful

67 vs 62

Triforce wins in 23 minutes.. discuss..

Trolololol

These are the numbers i confirmed with someone in Vengeful and after counting our attendance thread. We had 5 more than them and the result was 23 minute war. Somewhat disappointing but tbh I don't think anyone wanted another 3 hour war.. except Kreize he has issues. b:shutup
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    These are the numbers i confirmed with someone in Vengeful and after counting our attendance thread. We had 5 more than them and the result was 23 minute war. Somewhat disappointing but tbh I don't think anyone wanted another 3 hour war.. except Kreize he has issues. b:shutup

I was disappointed, I wanted to kill people. If I'm gonna get up at 4AM it better be for something worthwhile.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited August 2011

yeah, a lot of us found you....and you hit one of our fav sins for 13k D;

I was lucky and it was Reck, Thinker or a wizzy/psychic at range who usually had me dead Q.Q

but was fun, when I suicide killed a wizard attacking a barb from the walls :D

Also to CT: Any **** talk you might have is canceled out by the fact that you are Instinct's pet guild who they revived to get help with two-way ganking us in KageBushi to get us off the map. That and the fact half of your guild is Instinct alts....so yeah. All your **** talk = worthless :D

Also, as to why we went to instinct compared to CT....you'd have to ask shadow, cause truthfully said I ain't got a damn clue why he chose Instinct over CT, except to maybe deal a blow to Instinct's ego or something o.X....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like oreos.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    I like oreos.

Did you like my love arrows today? They liked you. b:dirty
    edited August 2011
    Did you like my love arrows today? They liked you. b:dirty

NO =[ I hated your arrows b:sad

EDit: Oh whats your attack level drac?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    NO =[ I hated your arrows b:sad

EDit: Oh whats your attack level drac?

Uh I only has R9 bow and blessing don't have set bonuses for armour. D:

Usually 61 'cos of cube neck. <3
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Hey Drakey, long time no see xD.
    edited August 2011
    Also to CT: Any **** talk you might have is canceled out by the fact that you are Instinct's pet guild who they revived to get help with two-way ganking us in KageBushi to get us off the map. That and the fact half of your guild is Instinct alts....so yeah. All your **** talk = worthless :D

Ahh perses since iv seen your posts in that seeker discussion where you called out YanX and got beaten your butt hurt has been some of the more entertaining ones to read. Like Instinct needed any help to wipe you guys off the map they been doing so well by themselves
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    CT isn't Instinct's pet guild. We have little to no association, and we PK eachother often.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    CT isn't Instinct's pet guild. We have little to no association, and we PK eachother often.

^ i see them fight all the time. Perses is just butt hurt like usual
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Yeah you also ride each others (you know what) too.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Ahh perses since iv seen your posts in that seeker discussion where you called out YanX and got beaten your butt hurt has been some of the more entertaining ones to read. Like Instinct needed any help to wipe you guys off the map they been doing so well by themselves
    NV Wep +10 vs BM who's only good wep was a deicide claw +5 at the time.....Yeah do I even need to say who that would turn out =.=''?? Cause seriously, +10 NIRVANA WEAPON alone should say it.
    Lol, sure, sure. Then explain all the damn Instinct alts that ONLY show up to your TW's AFTER Instinct finishes their TW.
    If you can't explain that, then please gtfo.
    ^ i see them fight all the time. Perses is just butt hurt like usual

Lol, Show me the location and time they have ever fought each other. Excluding a 1v1 of Calvin vs somebody in Instinct i've never seen in Silver, West, Hidden Orchid, Secret Passage, hell even down in the swamps and over by frost, a CT attack or fight against Instinct.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Perses please don't lecture people on how to bm =/ I've killed you since I was level 70 b:sleep you might corrupt our new bm's.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    edited August 2011
    NV Wep +10 vs BM who's only good wep was a deicide claw +5 at the time.....Yeah do I even need to say who that would turn out =.=''?? Cause seriously, +10 NIRVANA WEAPON alone should say it.

Lol, Show me the location and time they have ever fought each other. Excluding a 1v1 of Calvin vs somebody in Instinct i've never seen in Silver, West, Hidden Orchid, Secret Passage, hell even down in the swamps and over by frost, a CT attack or fight against Instinct.

1) yes his +10 but should i go and bring up the thread where YOU called him out and picked the fight. you can't whine and complain about him being +10 NV when you picked the fight to start with and then raged at every one in the thread because they laughed at you losing.

2) lately got no passion to play but still enjoy logging on to talk to people. I sit at west gate at least 95% of the time im logged in and iv seen plenty of CT people have fights with Instinct sins.

Also since when does being allies mean Instinct need help to beat you guys. I got nothing against KB infact i liked you guys as a faction before you became a factor guild (by factor i mean owning land).

It just seems you're always here complaining about something Perses and i'm sure i won't be the only one to agree to that
  • SinArkan - Lost City
    SinArkan - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What happened with knockout? did they even fighted? and did they win or lose? (sorry for my bad english)
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What happened with knockout? did they even fighted?
    and did they win or lose? (sorry for my bad english)
    No one attacked them and they didn't attack anyone.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Perses please don't lecture people on how to bm =/ I've killed you since I was level 70 b:sleep you might corrupt our new bm's.
    LVl 70...I don't even think I've known any lvl 7x wizzies since I started on this server o.O
    As for teach new BM's? Nope. I really don't care to teach people about this game at all anymore

All I do is warn them about the massive e-peen a lot of the heavy CS guilds have.
    1) yes his +10 but should i go and bring up the thread where YOU called him out and picked the fight. you can't whine and complain about him being +10 NV when you picked the fight to start with and then raged at every one in the thread because they laughed at you losing.

2) lately got no passion to play but still enjoy logging on to talk to people. I sit at west gate at least 95% of the time im logged in and iv seen plenty of CT people have fights with Instinct sins.

Also since when does being allies mean Instinct need help to beat you guys. I got nothing against KB infact i liked you guys as a faction before you became a factor guild (by factor i mean owning land).

It just seems you're always here complaining about something Perses and i'm sure i won't be the only one to agree to that

To 1 - rofl, wow you didn't even read the thread. Congratz~
    Not even gonna comment on that **** any further.

To 2 - Instinct...sins.....sins... >_>, yeah that explains why I haven't seen them fighting. My computer likes to lag really harshly when I go to west gate...so normally I get a sin that pops outta stealth on somebody, or myself, and I usually don't even see it or know of it unless I have my sound turned on and listen for a descent (no clue if that is spelt right...) sound they make when they come outta stealth.

To the "help beat you guys" - lol, they brought back CT so they could do double attacks on KB land each week. So yeah.....Though the funny part is they went in the wrong land order cause now it's basically if we defend 1 land we can expand backwards into a corner and then down (assuming Tri-Force doesn't be **** wads and actually lets us have one of their lands for a week, then they take it back next....) but meh, not really concerned with that.

To the "always complaining" - yeah I may ***** about things, but it ain't 24/7 like some of the threads i've seen on the forum. TW Report is bout the only topic I ever bother to post in on the LC forums anymore, anyhow.

SinArkan - No clue, didn't know knockout had TW this week o.O

Oh....while i'm thinking about it.... Lol to the spawn killing by instinct during TW. Made some people rage on KB vent. Then again I was so damn used to it coming from Heaven's Tear and dealing with Enrage on that server, who LOVED to spawn kill (12 second immunity pot anybody?), that I couldn't help but laugh at all the rage it was stirring up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yeah you also ride each others (you know what) too.

Pretty sure I atttack instinct on my sin when idiots from instinct like to attack my sin in CT, then they QQ when I destroy them b:laugh
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol, sure, sure. Then explain all the damn Instinct alts that ONLY show up to your TW's AFTER Instinct finishes their TW.
    If you can't explain that, then please gtfo.

You sound kinda mad brah. Is your **** a little sore without Essence to spit on it before you get bent over?

Location: Tournament, Thursday night. Final room was Instinct vs ChinaTown, they won. We lost out on ~45-54 tags each, millions of exp and a tournament helmet. If they were on our '****' they would've let us take it.

KB was talking so big back when Elayne still played... what happened?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KB was talking so big back when Elayne still played... what happened?

arrogance doesn't befit you, if you want to talk about the really old days, sir.