Cube pker

Options
priesteres1
priesteres1 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
A failed archer at that thought he would have an easy target.

After poisening wich is too honor his faction i surpose. He failed .I dont know how manny he got before me .b:angry
Post edited by priesteres1 on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ~removed~
    A failed archer at that thought he would have an easy target.

After poisening wich is too honor his faction i surpose. He failed .I dont know how manny he got before me .b:angry

Link doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    works for me.

on that note naming and shaming is bannable on the forums and the link will be removed by a mod. attach the link to a ticket along with what happened and the archer should get punished b:pleased
  • priesteres1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    works for me.

on that note naming and shaming is bannable on the forums and the link will be removed by a mod. attach the link to a ticket along with what happened and the archer should get punished b:pleased

oke will do that thanks i wil remove the link

I stil wanna add he shamed himself shouldend have done it in the firstplace
    edited August 2011
    Options
    works for me.

Strange.
    I have "400 Bad Request"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • priesteres1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Strange.
    I have "400 Bad Request"

I removed it srry dont wanna give more problems although i think he shamed himself just took screenies .
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I removed it srry dont wanna give more problems although i think he shamed himself just took screenies .
    ok np.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ppl who pk in cube (not counting pk rooms) should be castrated/sterilized b:bye
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did he use anything else other than Vicious?

I ask because most archers (even the stupidest) would never seriously use Vicious in PVP. XD Maybe it was a misclick? I know I'm always afraid I'll try to click further down the room and accidentally target someone in there. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

I ask because most archers (even the stupidest) would never seriously use Vicious in PVP. XD Maybe it was a misclick? I know I'm always afraid I'll try to click further down the room and accidentally target someone in there. :P

I doubt it was misclick.... unless he miscliked several times, or OP wouldn't have SS'd it.

*runs to get castrating scissors*... b:sin
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

it'd have to have been quite a misclick, to launch a poison arrow attack. (i saw the screenshot before it was removed, the OP had a poison debuff running as claimed.)

i've whacked people in the back with a magic weapon on autoattack before, after entering the cube to go to archo. i always try to apologize, i find it horribly embarrassing. never yet launched a skill, though, and can't think of any way i could unless i meant to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Depends on where your poison arrow is. XD

Mine happens to be seventh down on the second 1-9 bar, directly adjacent to Elven Aclarity on the third bar (or maybe that's in the sixth slot now, since I learned Condor recently just to say I did XD). I could probably misclick Vicious when trying to save myself some genie stamina as I cross the cube. :P

I mean, it's still pretty far-fetched, but it's not impossible.

That being said, it looks almost like the OP was already poisoned and he's charging a second Vicious there. Now how does that work?? XD Unless she stood there while he kept attacking and then tried Vicious again after its cooldown. The funniest thing about it was that someone (maybe OP?) was casting IH on him. o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ppl who pk in cube (not counting pk rooms) should be castrated/sterilized b:bye

I irregularly attack people porting in as I click across the room. I feel terrible about it each time, and I know one day my magic sword is going to 1-shot some poor 4x nooblet. b:cry (In my defense, I whisper heartfelt apologies whenever I notice. I keep my damage log in my squad window, so sometimes I don't notice. b:surrender) GMs, please consider this my official declaration that if anyone ever sends in an SS of me "attacking" them in room 1, there's a 99.999999999999(repeating)% chance that this is why... b:surrender

On the other hand, WASDing to the other side of Room 1 is a major PITFA. I don't see why they can't just update that damn map to remove the PK zone. Though I can think of justifiable reasons for it being there (in the past), it serves no purpose at the current time and the more I think about it, the more stupid it seems that you sit in a PK-enabled area with a loading screen up. IJS.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm closing this thread, since the main purpose was the naming and shaming of the individual screenshot by the OP.
This discussion has been closed.