Fix The Jones Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!

xdnoypidx
xdnoypidx Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
the jones blessings still a bug for me, it said i need to like the PWI fan page, but i alrdy click LIKE on the fan page, i also receive a notification dat i got a blessing in my facebook profile, but when i log in the game i didn't receive any mails or any blessing. plz GM don't be lazy and sit around waiting for the CSers money, plz fix the damn the blessings.!! tnx
Post edited by xdnoypidx on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My roommate had problems with this earlier today, where the fanpage would spazz out and not accept that he clicked the like button...Do you know what he did? He went to the actual facebook page INSTEAD of the fan page and clicked the like button there. Then he refreshed the jones blessing page and happily got his first blessing without problems. Maybe try that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Had the same problem. I think the problem lies in being already logged into facebook.

Just go to facebook, log out there, go to the blessing page and it will ask you to log in through a pop up. It should work then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    The proper place to report issues with the Jones' Blessing is here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1147981
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    The proper place to report issues with the Jones' Blessing is here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1147981

and the proper thing to do after posting that would be to lock this threadb:avoid

herpaderp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Im my experience, you indeed need to be logged out of facebook when you do it, and you cant do it with a hotmail. I made a gmail and it worked perfectly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    and the proper thing to do after posting that would be to lock this threadb:avoid

herpaderp

I've had a long day.b:surrender

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.