edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Post edited by Kagizyu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
    Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    go pk
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I get so many random whispers from low levels asking me if I will powerlevel them that it is pathetic. And sometimes random squad invites while one of my chars is grinding, so I accept thinking they need the mobs, only to find out they are 40 levels lower and wanting to leech exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm asked from people powerlevel me or can i borrow 100mil so i can buy gold? e.e b:shocked like everyone is rich to give out money
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    P.lvl my seeker to 105 b:thanks Please I have hypers and I'm not big and strong like you ;)
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    P.lvl my seeker to 105 b:thanks Please I have hypers and I'm not big and strong like you ;)

You called me a noob in faction chat trig b:cry i will never p level it.
  • DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_TO_ALL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

If u go 1-105 in 2week people will think u are cheating lol.

Tip do 1 lvl a M one's u hit 102 onwards lol
  • Solange_Rose - Archosaur
    Solange_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I get so many random whispers from low levels asking me if I will powerlevel them that it is pathetic. And sometimes random squad invites while one of my chars is grinding, so I accept thinking they need the mobs, only to find out they are 40 levels lower and wanting to leech exp.

Ughhhh I feel Ya b:shocked its so annoyinb:angry
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    HAHA, that's hilarious. Yea, I tend to get those sometimes and it's really annoying. I typically try to ignore them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    huh, weird. i must be giving off antisocial weirdo vibes or something. because i've only ever once been asked to powerlevel anybody... and that was when i was playing my then-level-19 wizard. (yes, level nineteen... long ago, that was.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    huh, weird. i must be giving off antisocial weirdo vibes or something. because i've only ever once been asked to powerlevel anybody... and that was when i was playing my then-level-19 wizard. (yes, level nineteen... long ago, that was.)

I think its because anna and i are hawt b:thanks
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If u go 1-105 in 2week people will think u are cheating lol.

Tip do 1 lvl a M one's u hit 102 onwards lol
    Some consider glitch abuse (like of which you do) to be cheating, at least, the GM's do -- personally I find it laughable. That you haven't been banned yet shows proof of how useless rules are. b:cute
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Strangely enough, I'm not approached by that kind of idiot much on HT. Rather, it's my Archosaur character who gets that a lot. Given that he's just your average lv70 cleric, the only conclusion I can draw is that Arch server is full of impatient glitchers. >_>

I mean, I just left the faction I was in on Archosaur server, after the Leader, Director, AND one of the Marshals all hit 100 via jail-glitching... and then BRAGGED about it. Then the leader proceeded to muse about how much real cash she still had to spend to buy r8. >_> After I quit, I spoke to the Director in PMs (the only person in the fac I actually liked) and even she informed me that "75% of the server glitches, deal w/it." >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's funny, I get the opposite... people asking me if they can powerlevel me. That was at lower levels though (I was 47 or so when the first started to ask, and the other not too long ago, I was in my late 50s).

The second one basically told me I should be powerleveled... and then like 5 minutes after, in WC, said that everyone should level at their own pace.

Yeaaaaaaaaah.

Although now that I'm familiar with my classes, I might actually buy heads once. But later though, I get new skills after my culti and I wanna get familiar with them DX.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Someone asked me to solo for them once. I am seeker lol, what makes him think i can solo fc including the bosses which 80% of them freeze and sleep so i cant vortex and bp. Tip check my gear, even so, i wont do it for them, cause they should level up themselves.

Ah that reminded me when a sin level 1 asked me for 400k for hypers lol. Funny enough the first person i blocked, so i didnt have to here more whinning.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Know the feeling all too well. I get random squad invites and asked to power level about once to twice a week just cause of my class alone.

Solution? Say hi to my blacklist....... though it gets over flooded thanks to this kinda thing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Know the feeling all too well. I get random squad invites and asked to power level about once to twice a week just cause of my class alone.

This is why you stealth your assassin when going through heavily populated areas. b:cute
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You know, I never even thought of that. o.o

Dude thanks, I'll remember next time! XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Capitalism, Makes me think of the big cities intersection were you see all those people asking for free money. It's virtual but it's the same.

Not so perfect after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You act like that's bad...

I remember when people used to beg if you could power level them and there was no real way... well except for 3rd map glitching, which almost nobody knew about.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Michael: Well there was a way, oracles....

But that required a bit of work because you need them to deal 55-60% dmg on the mob then you finish it off. Which would give them the kill. But that is the only old type of p-lvl'ing I can really think of (besides maybe putting a newbie in a zhenning squad or something of that nature :s)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I had an archer that was red named at lvl 30 something cause some guy was KSing me, he deserved it. Anyway, i teled to Silver Pool to turn in my quest and all of a sudden i get all these whispers from people who want to "power-level me" in FCC

Such nice people LC has b:chuckle
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You act like that's bad...

I remember when people used to beg if you could power level them and there was no real way... well except for 3rd map glitching, which almost nobody knew about.

Michael_Dark where you been D:
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Back then: leveling was pretty difficult (for newcomers) and slow as all hell, people were more likely to ask you to help them with a quest or whatever instead of asking for free levels.

Now, when levels are pretty much handed to you for free already: GIB PLWL PLLZZ

Does not compute b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Michael_Dark where you been D:

Apparently his quitting the forums only lasted a couple weeks.b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I see a distinct lack of people from Sanc in this thread...<w< That's good, we don't want the plvlers. You guys can keep them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    *has an epic sig*

Okay, this is off-topic, and I know it...but I wonder if a sig could be made with a barb arma'ing a mob? xD
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Okay, this is off-topic, and I know it...but I wonder if a sig could be made with a barb arma'ing a mob? xD

Sounds easy enough. Why though? Do you want one? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »

It could be... Do you have screenshots? My barb is still a baby panda... b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • krittycat
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sounds easy enough. Why though? Do you want one? b:chuckle

Of course!b:laugh