Sage or Demon

Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Wizard
I know im still far from choosing sage/demon. But after see etacomb for thousand times i still cant decide which one is right path demon or sage ?. Im planning to do TT alot when i reach higher level. So anyone can tell me which one is better if for soloing some weak TT boss ?
Post edited by Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I know im still far from choosing sage/demon. But after see etacomb for thousand times i still cant decide which one is right path demon or sage ?. Im planning to do TT alot when i reach higher level. So anyone can tell me which one is better if for soloing some weak TT boss ?

You chose probably the worst possible class to solo TT.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol adroit is right but if you must solo TT with a wizard, go hell, you get the nice stone barrier extra pdef so that would help with the physical bosses
  • KennyPowers - Raging Tide
    KennyPowers - Raging Tide Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm not really concerned with soloing TT bosses, but I've also spent a good bit of time on ecatomb as well as the forums reading about the perks of each path. On the demon/sage skill description page on ecatomb, as I was scrolling down I bounced back and forth between demon and sage because both paths really do have their advantages.

But the further down the page I went the more I found myself leaning towards sage. For me at least, the sage skills make more sense, especially since I plan to TW on my wizard. I do know a demon wizard who has a lot of fun though, and made it tempting to go the hell path XD.
  • Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear
    Beautynbtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You chose probably the worst possible class to solo TT.

yah you're right. but the reason i play wizz is for fun, not for TT, but finally i realize its hard to get gear if i cant solo TT. but i already stick with this wizz, and i dont want to make a sin and level it again only for TTb:shocked
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    yah you're right. but the reason i play wizz is for fun, not for TT, but finally i realize its hard to get gear if i cant solo TT. but i already stick with this wizz, and i dont want to make a sin and level it again only for TTb:shocked

I'm not the only one that will tell you that soloing TT is NOT where the money's at, and if wiz's organized as good as aps nirvana squads: I'm pretty sure they'd make out as good.
This discussion has been closed.