your thoughts on this..

Options
Liandri - Lothranis
Liandri - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
I personally don't have a problem as i believe skill + genie + apo knowledge > gear if it isn't drastic difference all day.

but someone is already 101 (fully oracled) r9 +10 archer.

Never did one instance/fb/hh and is now full decced out end game which could compete on like every other server all in under a month on a new server, your thoughts on this?
Liten Men Tuff
Post edited by Liandri - Lothranis on

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I personally don't have a problem as i believe skill + genie + apo knowledge > gear if it isn't drastic difference all day.

Never did one instance/fb/hh and is now full decced out end game which could compete on like every other server all in under a month on a new server, your thoughts on this?

10-1 this person used that glitch in FC everyone was ranting about.
    (don't know if they had help or not)

Bought badges and metals on this rep sale going on right now.
    Did I miss something else?

I think personally they missed out on the fun. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Money Makes The World Go Round.

Money rule. (everywhere)

It's the age of instant fights instead of grinding and farming. Especially with more and more casual player that isn't a nerd like the old days. Where story lore, rp, farming, grinding, is sort kind of fun things to do before. (not just on pw)

That why games such as ** or **** is a lot more popular and has a surely high number of community.
    That isn't QQ about game flaw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^ Unfortunately the sad truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Umm this is what happens when a game allows players to buy power. It's doesnt matter how much skill you have, if you're gear isn't decent you won't be able to beat a rank9 +10 even if they jus got all that in a month

And aside for never fixing bugs and not giving a **** about the players, I think this will be pwi's downfall
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Umm this is what happens when a game allows players to buy power. It's doesnt matter how much skill you have, if you're gear isn't decent you won't be able to beat a rank9 +10 even if they jus got all that in a month

And aside for never fixing bugs and not giving a **** about the players, I think this will be pwi's downfall

We have said it was going to fail a year ago and see, there's even more people playing.

So what we can do is suck it up or leave.

I leave for some time when I get ... (well you know ;]) and come back later. I just will suck it up and keep my gameplay until something better comes into the market ^^
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Laugh out Loud.
    Unban me.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Not quite sure..I'm a bit tired..but did I miss something too ? Aren't you 90 in a month too on a new server ? Unless you played enormous numbers of hours, you must have used hypers/oracles/FC or something. So if your arguement is how fast that person got to that point, is it cause you didnt' have enough cash to do it yourself ?

Let's just stop making those threads about "QQ that person is higher then me cause i'm poor and he/she is richer"

b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    We have said it was going to fail a year ago and see, there's even more people playing.
    ^^

I'm not saying your wrong, but on what do you base the statement that 'more people' are playing? My friends lists are now in darkness and I quit my faction after 2 years because 100+ people stopped playing in the last year.

Watch the chats and squad requests in Arch and I see the same players over and over again.

I hope you're right.......
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It'll take more than a month to oracle to 101...
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This is what casual gamers does to games in general.

Just look at the nintendo wii for gods sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If the person already has a high level character on another server I don't see any problem with them rushing to 101. No one wants to repeat the low level quests, they are pretty lame. Doing them once is enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and now they are outside of safezone whooping your but in pk?

I'd be thankful they were not full +12 psychic, and not be quick to judge them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and now they are outside of safezone whooping your but in pk?

I'd be thankful they were not full +12 psychic, and not be quick to judge them

The cash-shopping on Lothranis is ridiculous. I could buy a new Toyota Supra and have enough left for a one month vacation in India for the amounts of money some people put into this game. I am dead serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The cash-shopping on Lothranis is ridiculous. I could buy a new Toyota Supra and have enough left for a one month vacation in India for the amounts of money some people put into this game. I am dead serious.

Who needs a Supra..We have Chronobikes !!

And about vacation, did you really take a walk along the beach of Village of Naught at sunset ?
    Quite a sight...

*Insert sarcasm*

b:chuckle
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Pot meet Kettle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SmifnWesson - Lost City
    SmifnWesson - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The cash-shopping on Lothranis, Momaganon, Lost City, Heavens Tear, Sanctuary, Dreamweaver, Harshlands, Raging Tide, Archosaur is ridiculous.

fixed. why just limit it to one of the new servers b:laugh
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

So what we can do is suck it up or leave.

I leave for some time when I get ... (well you know ;]) and come back later. I just will suck it up and keep my gameplay until something better comes into the market ^^

Take some time and visit the starter cities, they are virtually empty. Only one with any real traffic lately is Raging Tide, and I think most of those are sins rerolled for farming coin.
    CoL used to have tons of people at the new player spawn point, this weekend when I went, there were zero. Etherblade was extremely slow too. Plume had some traffic when I was there but hard to tell how many were new because the fail event was about to start.
    Anyway when I started my first toons at Plume and CoL you had to fight for mobs at the spawn point to do those first quest. To get quest at the elders and such you had to work around a crowd to get a clear shot a clicking on them. In CoL now you can watch for a half hour and see a mere handfull of people approach the elder for a quest turnin/issue.
    Think its safe to say word is out about PW and the new customer base is drying up.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fixed. why just limit it to one of the new servers b:laugh

I have no idea what you're talking about, Raging Tide doesn't have heavy cashshoppers. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    and now i bet they are QQing that endgame is boring and they have nothing to do
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • SmifnWesson - Lost City
    SmifnWesson - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Take some time and visit the starter cities, they are virtually empty. Only one with any real traffic lately is Raging Tide, and I think most of those are sins rerolled for farming coin.
    CoL used to have tons of people at the new player spawn point, this weekend when I went, there were zero. Etherblade was extremely slow too. Plume had some traffic when I was there but hard to tell how many were new because the fail event was about to start.
    Anyway when I started my first toons at Plume and CoL you had to fight for mobs at the spawn point to do those first quest. To get quest at the elders and such you had to work around a crowd to get a clear shot a clicking on them. In CoL now you can watch for a half hour and see a mere handfull of people approach the elder for a quest turnin/issue.
    Think its safe to say word is out about PW and the new customer base is drying up.

A new player can come to this game read the forums and know everything he needs to know about this game in a matter of seconds.

Sin
    5 aps
    stealth
    psychic
    rank 9
    +12
    overpowered

those teeny tiny little things that are repeated over and over and over again, and you wonder why raging tide is busy and nowhere elseb:laugh

why would anyone make any other class when they are obsolete?

nostalgia? rp? lol?

a side note regarding your last statement:

when i first started right before tideborn expansion, I picked a wizard, leveled it to 25 which took 2 weeks for me, being new, not understanding the game at all, and not really getting any help from any players, having to turn to a forum, writing a thread, being trolled for not using the search, but using search turned up about 100 unrealated threads...the community is as much to blame for the state of this game currently as pwi regardless of level of blame it is still a fact.
  • Liandri - Lothranis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Like i said.. i have no problem with it, i cash shop to but not to an extent of oracling to 101, and to the person who said oracling to 101 takes more than a month it takes a week tops.

He's actually a carebear and hasn't been white named once on the server yet, he knows if he goes white name and trys to pk we will all just go safe zone so he doesn't bother.

Not QQ'ing at all cause i know when i get to 100 and get my r8 +10 i'll be able to compete as he said he isn't a good archer as he's always played veno.

b:dirty
    Liten Men Tuff
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Like i said.. i have no problem with it, i cash shop to but not to an extent of oracling to 101, and to the person who said oracling to 101 takes more than a month it takes a week tops.

lol

Anyone who plays knows that oracling to 100 is doing it wrong. Quest EXP + respawn times <<<<<<<<<<<< 12.5x EXP via hyper + training eso while you solo FCC or glitch on dragons.
  • Liandri - Lothranis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    lol

Anyone who plays knows that oracling to 100 is doing it wrong. Quest EXP + respawn times <<<<<<<<<<<< 12.5x EXP via hyper + training eso while you solo FCC or glitch on dragons.

'New Server'

Most people are just passing into 9x now, theres only 1 level 100 and thats the level 101 were talking about in this thread..
    Liten Men Tuff