TM Cape questions..

Options
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
I have used search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for...

So I will ask here..

I have a barb lvl 92 and this BM. Both could benefit from the - int wraithgate TM cape.
My question is, I do not have a account stash and anyway no chars on this account in the lvl 60-80 range.

Do people outside of the range still get a gold medal reward for doing it ?

Or must I resort to level another char to lvl 6x , get a account stash to "trade" cape to my high levels ?
Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have used search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for...

So I will ask here..

I have a barb lvl 92 and this BM. Both could benefit from the - int wraithgate TM cape.
    My question is, I do not have a account stash and anyway no chars on this account in the lvl 60-80 range.

Do people outside of the range still get a gold medal reward for doing it ?

Or must I resort to level another char to lvl 6x , get a account stash to "trade" cape to my high levels ?

You need to be in the 60-80 range to be able to get the cape. Note, that means you can be 60 or 80 or any level in-between.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ty for quick answer.. Well I do have a veno lvl 57 on this account...Getting her to 60 shoudn,t be too hard...

WTB Account stash sale b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle