Question about Blademasters

byron19973
byron19973 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Blademaster
Can you get accepted in squads an such if you dont go axe BM? becasue I prefer claws and swords thats what my BM is now, and if I go all weapon then the only builds I see you end up sacrificing vit in order to use all the weapon paths. I don't want any biased things like axes or dont make a BM or if you want to use claws just make a sin etc. I just want to know if sword/fist BM's can get squads or anything.
Post edited by byron19973 on

Comments

• IronCloud - Lost City
    IronCloud - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    From my experience, you need 2 things to always be invited to squads. Heaven's Flame (dragons[lvl 59 axe skill]) and some fists/claws to actually do some damage. Sword/fist would be harder due to the lack of your amp skills. But going axes as well should be easy since you're already okay with sacrificing vit/str for dex.
    b:pleased
  • byron19973
    byron19973 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ok, but my sword fist build gives me 1 vit per lvl and all the axe/fist builds i can find have no vit, any suggestions? or do BM's gain enough hp per lvl to make vit a negligible stat for the most part?
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    when you reach 5 aps you will be acepted in squads. just make your character yourself.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    byron19973 wrote: »
    ok, but my sword fist build gives me 1 vit per lvl and all the axe/fist builds i can find have no vit, any suggestions? or do BM's gain enough hp per lvl to make vit a negligible stat for the most part?

Pretty much that, although having a little vitality is nice.

As a sword/fist bm you'll miss out on aoe's and most importantly HF. In a squad people will expect you to be able to dish out aoe damage and swords/fist limit you. Even if you stick with fist/sword only, carry a pair of low level axes (any level will do) to pop HF for your squads and you should be able to find squads fine. Build chi with fists, switch to axes (hotkey them) for your one HF skill then switch back to fists to DD.

Endgame when your refines/shards catch up you'll probably restat to the 3/2 build for the best dmg output anyways.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory