Vengeful vs Tri-Force TW July 24th

Options
Amour - Lost City
Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWn0TULlxEo&feature=related

Was blessed to be on a computer that COULD fraps for this war, and I sent the video to someone for editing, 'cause I would have never of done it. Forgot to post last week so here it is <3

My EP in Venge TW
"Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Amour - Lost City on

Comments

• Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Was blessed to be on a computer that COULD fraps for this war, and I sent the video to someone for editing, 'cause I would have never of done it. Forgot to post last week so here it is <3

My EP in Venge TW

ROFL I love your blatant lies. I know that wasn't you on the char. Gina is a pretty good EP. :)

Unneeded post but I am bored. PWIC server still needs some work and real server = lame.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm glad to know your post count is so low because you post when you feel the need. Glad my thread was a need for you to post, I feel so special. Now go back to your cave.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm glad to know your post count is so low because you post when you feel the need. Glad my thread was a need for you to post, I feel so special. Now go back to your cave.

Calling out hypocritical failures that account share and steal from several of their "friends".. yeah I feel the need.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i feel stupid. Watched 5 minutes of it thinking to myself "man this looks awefully familiar"

Saw it in Venge forums yesterday ('')_-)
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i feel stupid. Watched 5 minutes of it thinking to myself "man this looks awefully familiar"

Saw it in Venge forums yesterday ('')_-)

silly rabbit =x lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    silly rabbit =x lmao

pink text really contradicts the general mood of these forums
    you always stick out b:laugh
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

My EP in Venge TW

TY for that war, been a while since I felt so secure with a great EP in my back. I'm always telling other EP's in my squad to stop attacking about 20+ times during war. Feels nice to know there are still people that play that class at a superb lvl. b:thanks
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    TY for that war, been a while since I felt so secure with a great EP in my back. I'm always telling other EP's in my squad to stop attacking about 20+ times during war. Feels nice to know there are still people that play that class at a superb lvl. b:thanks

I prefer my EP to be played as an EP :> I have a mage already for pewpewing. They're both fun in different ways though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Watching EP's pvp is so boring.

Breathe/Amour/Whoeverisplayingvenerable did their job well though.

Would like to see this weeks video as I was hate targetting venerable and sun_burn whenever i saw them. b:cute
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I wanna play EP for TW. :(
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Watching EP's pvp is so boring.

Breathe/Amour/Whoeverisplayingvenerable did their job well though.

Would like to see this weeks video as I was hate targetting venerable and sun_burn whenever i saw them. b:cute

I didn't record the war because I couldnt get any shots off hardly lol.

Tbh I didn't notice you attacking me ;x mostly magefizban, ***_***_in and ezehc got me the whole war.

But since I got no good shots, I didnt bother recordin.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Tbh I didn't notice you attacking me ;x mostly magefizban, ***_***_in and ezehc got me the whole war.

Yeah i think i only got you once or twice, I was ep hunting most of the time b:sleep
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options

So you only record when you're killing people and not when you are getting *****? Got it.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So you only record when you're killing people and not when you are getting *****? Got it.

Why would I record when im dead 80% of the time? I only turn on the camera when Im actually fighting people. As the war progressed and I only had the camera on for 5 seconds before I died I stopped trying, stuff like that is impossible to edit to make the video interesting.

Btw feel free to stop being a ****, idk what ur problem is with me, but ive lost my respect for you. kkthx

Why would I make a video of me just being dead? People that clicked on my videos want to see aoes/ DDing, not showing how ridiculous it is to fight against non skilled rank 9s just facerollign keyboard. My subscribers wouldn't like that, loludumb.

Unlike the other videos that i've seen I actually put my deaths in my videos, so i dont know if ur butthurt cuz I didnt include any of the deaths that u produced, but I already explained that I didnt have my camera on.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Unlike the other videos that i've seen I actually put my deaths in my videos, so i dont know if ur butthurt cuz I didnt include any of the deaths that u produced, but I already explained that I didnt have my camera on.

That's one of the only reasons most people are hating on you, seeing themselves kill you on YouTube makes them happy. b:shy
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's one of the only reasons most people are hating on you, seeing themselves kill you on YouTube makes them happy. b:shy

i did it to make it fair, gotta include a little bit of deaths. <_<

But Susa just is acting like a tool saying I don't record my deaths when its the exact opposite. No one else is hating on me except him lol. I made videos for fun, and tried to include some comedy in them (especially the last one with like 20 deaths back to back at the end). But like I said, I had no footage at all to work with on the last war. only 2 or 3 big hits but nothing I could turn into a video that i'd be happy to publish.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Susa's ice cream drops frequently, but he always goes to the Cash Shop Ice Cream Parlor to buy more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i did it to make it fair, gotta include a little bit of deaths. <_<

But Susa just is acting like a tool saying I don't record my deaths when its the exact opposite. No one else is hating on me except him lol. I made videos for fun, and tried to include some comedy in them (especially the last one with like 20 deaths back to back at the end). But like I said, I had no footage at all to work with on the last war. only 2 or 3 big hits but nothing I could turn into a video that i'd be happy to publish.

I hate you cuz you are the enemy nothing more. :)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options

So shallow, I got plenty of people in Tri-Force that I can say I get along with. I feel sorry for you that the only friends you have are under the same guild tag.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So shallow, I got plenty of people in Tri-Force that I can say I get along with. I feel sorry for you that the only friends you have are under the same guild tag.

I love that you think you know me lol.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I love that you think you know me lol.

^means you hate everyone against tri-force, which is every factor guild pretty much on the server. Even if they were in the same guild as you in the past, and they are in one of these said factions now (like Amour i suppose), according to this you hate them now because they are the enemy, it doesn't matter if you were friends in the past.

I know people like you, you shallow people are all the same.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^means you hate everyone against tri-force, which is every factor guild pretty much on the server. Even if they were in the same guild as you in the past, and they are in one of these said factions now (like Amour i suppose), according to this you hate them now because they are the enemy, it doesn't matter if you were friends in the past.

I know people like you, you shallow people are all the same.

Yawn. I view Vengeful as the only enemy because they are the only ones who can defend themselves, and even then I still have friends in Vengeful so sorry to burst your bubble you don't know anything really.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't let susa's trash talk get to you. What's the point of having an enemy and not talk sht about them. I'm sure coming on forums and writing is way better and funner then ingame atm. Not much for high lvls to do but choose a nice spot in South Arch and park there while chat on vent and write on forums. Just make your vids if there is actually something to film no need to have huge amounts of lag and not get any decent film while doing it.
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    pink text really contradicts the general mood of these forums
    you always stick out b:laugh

Sorbik<3

not my fault everyone else here is all serious face like <________________________<

xD

and i dont like sun_burn either, hes smelly :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sorbik<3

not my fault everyone else here is all serious face like <________________________<

xD

and i dont like sun_burn either, hes smelly :<

>: I can't help it that i'm gassy and have foot fungi
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wish you had frap on your mage or veno =/

Ep healing around kinda makes me sleep :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wish you had frap on your mage or veno =/

Ep healing around kinda makes me sleep :<

Lol as if Amour is playing that account. He's grounded and banned 24/7 for being a butt loving h0m0sexual and even if he could go to tw his computer runs windows 95 and can't handle the power of fraps.
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol as if Amour is playing that account. He's grounded and banned 24/7 for being a butt loving h0m0sexual and even if he could go to tw his computer runs windows 95 and can't handle the power of fraps.

Thomas Hobbes at work...

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/christopher_m00t_poole_the_case_for_anonymity_online.html
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options