What should i get now?

Options
StreamElf - Sanctuary
StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Cleric
Hi guys ^^

I'm getting my TT90 stuff together now. Already have the pants, the wrists and the weapon. Next on my list was the boots. But i read somewhere that these boots suck. So what should i get instead of that and more importantly, how?

http://pwcalc.com/4667cb278e62275e

That's my gear as how it is now. Not really spectacular, the tome isn't the one i need, i have too much dex (didn't know what i was doing when i started), i have ALOT of vit. Yup i all know it, all heard it once. But i'm on a budget and have to grind for stuff myself, so i gotta deal with it. I'm already happy i have the major stuff at +3.

I also have the Requiem Blade, but it's only +1, so now i'm using this weapon, and i also wear that r4(? the one that needs 5k rep) top, not refined, not sharded, just for the -chan. I also have the Sleeves of Sea Captain, but i almost never wear it, since i like my TT90 wrists more.

Oh, and for some reason the calculator is acting weird. My gear and points are the same as in-game, but in-game i have 3724 hp and about 100 more mag. def.

Well.. Have fun discussing my crappy gear (b:chuckle) and let me know what to do for my boots (since the top is on it's way)
8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
6x Veno (Sanctuary)
5x Assasin (Harshlands)
3x Archer (Sanctuary)
Post edited by StreamElf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    At lv95 you can get:
    ☆Boots of Soul Reaper
    Grade 12
    Physical Defence +104
    Metal defence +930
    Wood defence +930
    Water defence +930
    Fire defence +930
    Earth defence +930
    Str required 52
    Int required 146
    HP: +80
    MP Recovery +4
    Speed +0.3 meters/second

This ones works fine for cleric with the speed bonus. So you can wait with the ones you have until lv95 if don't want the TT90 ones.

Remind that you need the TT90 green boots if you are planning to manufacture the TT99 ones in the future.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hi guys ^^

I'm getting my TT90 stuff together now. Already have the pants, the wrists and the weapon. Next on my list was the boots. But i read somewhere that these boots suck. So what should i get instead of that and more importantly, how?

http://pwcalc.com/4667cb278e62275e

That's my gear as how it is now. Not really spectacular, the tome isn't the one i need, i have too much dex (didn't know what i was doing when i started), i have ALOT of vit. Yup i all know it, all heard it once. But i'm on a budget and have to grind for stuff myself, so i gotta deal with it. I'm already happy i have the major stuff at +3.

I also have the Requiem Blade, but it's only +1, so now i'm using this weapon, and i also wear that r4(? the one that needs 5k rep) top, not refined, not sharded, just for the -chan. I also have the Sleeves of Sea Captain, but i almost never wear it, since i like my TT90 wrists more.

Oh, and for some reason the calculator is acting weird. My gear and points are the same as in-game, but in-game i have 3724 hp and about 100 more mag. def.

Well.. Have fun discussing my crappy gear (b:chuckle) and let me know what to do for my boots (since the top is on it's way)

The SoT mold boots mentioned above are great and easy to farm (speed bonus ftw). I prefer OHT boots with good adds, but that can be a gamble. I made a pair with +105 HP, +94 pdef, and +7 vit. Certainly not impossible to get something good out of it. They also refine at g12 (like SoT mold boots) but they do have lower base defenses.

Conversely, if you want to be different, are the really into grindfests and patience, and have OVS open (once you are 95), you can get the g10-13 incarnations of the Dancing Sparkle boots. The grade is irrelevant as they all refine at the same rate as 1st cast nirvy.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray