Barb... but maybe better to switch for DD?

2»

Comments

• laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    kububububu wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm starting to play once again.
    I'm not used to "new" things yet, but still wanting to learn.
    I spent most of my Perfect World time in PW-MY version in 2008.

Today I want to start playing again, with my gf.
    She's gonna roll a cleric.

I'm wondering: what to choose?
    I thought old team: cler + barb, but I managed to get barb up to 19 today, and hey - it's kinda boring. I hate slow killing, it pisses me off.
    Maybe I should suck on it, and go through, so we can quest together quite easly soon, but yet - it's boring.

I thought: maybe a DD? It'll be needed in squads with cleric also.
    So what to choose these days? Archers still that good?
    Or maybe something new? Like assassin, seeker or psychic?

Could You guys help me out?
    I want to do quests with her as a cleric later on mid and high lvls, but is barb the only logical choice? ; d

If your playing to duo with your girlfriend then just pick barb and live with the slow completion of mob quests. After 40 you can skill almost all of them and level from BHs.

As far as I'm concerned, the second you said your main goal was to play with your cleric girlfriend the issue was decided right there.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Barbs always had it tough to level to end game...to be honest alot of barbs give up before endgame and roll anotjer char..truth is barbs are really fun when u are end game and settled with ur end game gear barbs can hit prutty hard end game. Its always from to arma 1 shot a group of ppl...pop a chi pot and tank the rest. And kill them..barbs are very powerful endgame and i lovr my barb...even named him :P